4.8 5 0 139 139 Revitalize and add luster back to your hair with Palmolive Naturals Aroma Vitality Shampoo. The nourishing formula packs with essential oils of Rose Petals and Bamboo extracts will help to keep your hair healthy.
Palmolive Naturals Aroma Vitality Shampoo

25/12/2019
Palmolive
Super soft sa hair and super bango.Love it.Gonna buy more soon.
23/12/2019
Mabango
Ang bango nya sobra sa buhok kahit mag hapon. Nakaka lambot talaga nang buhok
23/12/2019
Tried and tested
Tried and tested ko na ang product na 2. Ito kc gamut namin sa bahay.
21/12/2019
Tried and tested
This is always my first choice when it comes to my hair product. What idlike about this is the fragrance of this product. And it really soften my hair. And it leaves me a very long lasting fragrance that everyone will notice
21/12/2019
Palmo-love it!
Since I was in highschool I already used Palmolive products. And now that I already have my own family still I use it. I love Palmolive revitalize shampoo. It smells really good and revitalizes my hair..
Long Lasting
It is very nice and the fragrance stays for the whole day kaya you need to try this product
Palmolive user for 20 yrs
I have been using palmolive for almost 20 yrs since graduated in college. Im very satisfied with the product .
Palmolive
Long lAsting,smells good...basta over all,magandang gamitin sa hair😘
😍😍😍
Smells good, feeling fresh all day with Palmolive pink., with aroma that make you feel relax,.I enjoyed using it every day 🤩🤩🤩
3 out of 5
Mabango sya pero hindi tumatagal sa buhok compared to palmolive green na kapit talaga ang bango hanggang kinabukasan. Pero okay naman sya..malambot sa buhok.
Palmolive
Mabango sa buhok at super lambot after wash. Tumatagal din ung amoy.
Long lasting fragrance
Good quality products 😍😍 nagi stay ung bango nya buong araw kaya nman i love it❤ madulas din at my pgkashinny ang aking buhok so you need to try it.
It is very nice and the fragrance stays for the whole day
It is very nice and the fragrance stays for the whole day
19/12/2019
Very Impressive
I really love this shampoo. It makes my hair feels smooth and fresh.
18/12/2019
Super nice smell
Have tried and it so smooth and soft in my hair...