4.8 5 0 157 157 Revitalize and add luster back to your hair with Palmolive Naturals Aroma Vitality Shampoo. The nourishing formula packs with essential oils of Rose Petals and Bamboo extracts will help to keep your hair healthy.
Palmolive Naturals Aroma Vitality Shampoo

29/07/2020
My daughter shampoo
I like this shampoo specially my 2 daughter they always use shampoo.kasi ang kapal NG buhok nila..ganito ang shampoo nila para kahit mabilis mapawis ang mga buhok nila mabango parin..Kaya Ito talaga ang ginagamit namin..then nagbebenta Rin ako NG brand na Ito at mabili talaga..
23/07/2020
One of my favorite shampoo.
I love the smell of variant. And its so smooth in my hair. I love it.
09/07/2020
Perfect for my hair
I love the smell of my hair when using Palmolive! Plus no need to put conditioner since it has conditioner added to it at mas mura pa compared sa ibang brands!
30/06/2020
Aromatic
The product is nice. It has a relaxing aroma that will relieve your stress while showering. I like its smell and how it keep my hair soft and smooth. I would definitely recommend this product
29/05/2020
mabango
tried this product ang sobrang bango niya. Long lasting in ang amoy. Minsan napapagkamalan pang pabango ng mga kasama ko. Paggising mo minsan sa umaga yuna amoy niya naiiwan sa unan :)
06/03/2020
Natural Aroma in Hair
When I used this first at my hair, grabe tagal maalis ng amoy nya. Super Aroma talaga, maganda at smooth sa hair. Satisfied ako sa dami ng laman nya at para ka ng may pabango. Will recommend this to use.
15/02/2020
the smell stays in my hair all day!!
this shampoo is really refreshing because aside from its benefits it also smells great and the smell stays all day!! good for commuters out there!
11/02/2020
Awesome
This is one of the classics when it comes to shampoo. Its so nice because you can use it alone without drying your hair. And its a plus of you ise palmolive conditioner too if you want to achive soft and silky! A must try!
06/02/2020
no perfume needed
this shampoo is super fragrant..it is just that i need to use conditioner after this as it makes my hair dry..
04/02/2020
Worth it!
It’s definitely worth the buy! This is one of the classics when it comes to shampoo. I’m glad it’s still in the market because it’s so fragrant that it lingers on my hair for a very long time! And it doesn’t make my hair oily and super flat too.
26/01/2020
love it
the product is nice, soft and smoth, fragrance is remain
19/01/2020
Fragrant
I like this one better than the green palmolive because this one is very fragrant even after going out. Plus it doesn’t make my hair oily.
19/01/2020
Palmolive naturals aroma
My girls and I use this shampoo everyday because it's keep their hair manageable and smells fresh all day.
18/01/2020
The scent really makes me wants to take a shower again. I love it.
18/01/2020
a real aroma indeed
we have always been a palmolive fan eversince. my husband only uses palmolive pink in particular but when i bought this new product he loved it and and now my kids and i also uses it. very fragrant so smooth and non-sticky on your hair. a perfect crowning glory it is.