4.8 5 0 138 138 Revitalize and add luster back to your hair with Palmolive Naturals Aroma Vitality Shampoo. The nourishing formula packs with essential oils of Rose Petals and Bamboo extracts will help to keep your hair healthy.
Palmolive Naturals Aroma Vitality Shampoo

12/12/2019
Feel free not to comb your hair
Im really a fan of palmolive eversince. It is always my everyday use, it really softens the hair even without brushing. Im not fan of the comb thats why i really love using palmolive.
maganda
for me maganda siya sa buhok lumalambot talaga ang aking buhok at tsaka mabago sia
Mabango and I feel mild
Mabango sya sa buhok at malambot talaga, shampoo and conditioner na talaga sya unlike other brands na kelangan talaga ng conditioner pa eto kahit Wala and feeling ko hindi sya matapang na nakakalagas. I even use it to my 6-year old daughter kapag may lakad kami para di matigas buhok nya, since bihira lang naman kami lumabas. Pag walang lakad, back to baby shampoo naman sya.
My Palmolive experience
Malambot siya sa buhok and mabango. You'll feel and smell fresh buong araw.
Palmolive
Maganda sya sa buhok malambot although hindi tlga smooth sa hair.pero 5 stars parin kasi user tlga ako ng palmolive shampoo,conditioner and soap
Love Palmolive
Eto gamit ko , Super bango nya sa buhok ko ! 😊😊 and maganda sya 💖
Smooth and silky
Its smooth to your hair.... Gndaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
10/12/2019
Palmolive
Super buhay at bango tlga ng hair.Ang Gandang gamitin smooth na smooth..
08/12/2019
Smooth Effect on hair
Have been using this product for months now and it never failed to amaze me. I love how my hair feels so smooth and smells good even after hours under the sun.
03/12/2019
PALMOLIVE
VERY FRAGRANT AND LONG LASTING ON HAIR MY HAIR IS SMOOTH. ITS NICE TO USE AND VERY AFFORDABLE. I CAN EASILY BUY IT IN RETAIL STORES. WISH THIS COULD HAVE A REFILL STATION. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS TO MY FRIENDS
02/12/2019
Palmolive
Smells good and keeps my hair silky and soft. I use it with Palmolive conditioner. Pretty great combination.
02/12/2019
strong hair
Im using palmolive dahil tumitibay ang buhok ko dito hinde naglalagas
30/11/2019
I love palmolive
I love palmolive shampoo its makes my hair soft and silky.. and super bango pa
29/11/2019
Very nice
Its a nice product. Even my 7 yrl old daughter love this product. It was Very soft and smooth to my hair. And i like also the smell.
29/11/2019
Palmolive feedback
I really love the smell and the outcome on my hair, it was so smoother and softer now. Thanks