4.9 5 0 33 33 Offer your pet a delicious chew stick that assisting you for her oral care. Pedigree Dentastix help for a long-lasting deep clean treat with great tastes, and is clinically proven to reduce plaque and tartar build-up. It’s designed perfect for tiny mouth to encourage chewing and helps gently scrape and helps flight bad breath by cleaning down to the gum line, to help prevent plaque build-up.
Pedigree Dentastix Medium Dog Green Tea

15/01/2020
Chewy
My pets loves this dentastix, they always wiggle their tails when they saw the plastic of this product.
09/01/2020
My dog loves it
Gusto sya ng pet nmn khit na first time ko lang I pa try. Sakanya ❤️✔️❤️✔️❤️✔️
27/12/2019
Smiley dog
It's very helpful to dogs hygiene. My Dogs realoy want the taste.
23/12/2019
IT'S A YES
Sobrang nagustuhan ng dog namin to..we used it ot train her
20/12/2019
Freshen Dogs Breath
Best for Dogs who are not always brush teeth. Freshen Breath
18/12/2019
It was awesome!!
My pet love dentastix she love to chew it. And her breath smell good
12/12/2019
Very good!
My pets love this! They are also very easy to train with dental stix!
29/11/2019
Good
My Little Soldier had tried this one and he enjoyed it and ask for more. Everytime he had a good job, this is his reward. And I love seeing him happy and one good thing about this product is he had now a fresh breath :)
14/11/2019
it was awsome
before my dog has a bad breath but since i gave him this product it help him to lessen the bad breath he has and because of that im happy and it also help him to remove a tartar so thank you 😊
12/11/2019
Good doggyz breath
My furbaby always has good breath because of this. 😊
09/11/2019
The Best
Tried this product and my dogs really loved it. They can finish 2 denta sticks in a day. What I like the most about this product is that it's affordable and it's locally available. I recommend this guys! Super worth it!
06/11/2019
Beagle
Favorite ng alaga kong beagle na c nucky 😍😍😍😍 Gustong gusto nia to Sarap na sarap po xa 😋😋😋😋
06/11/2019
My dogs love this.
My dogs love this. They all go gaga when they see i have this in my bag when I go home from office.
01/11/2019
Treats!
Favorite ito ng aso ko! She really loves it! Nkkatuwa kpg sinabi kong treats ndi na sya mapakali at ndi na mkahintay!!
01/11/2019
Food for health and fun!
Even cats wonder why this is a good food for dogs!? Its a good invite for the two to share, Pedigree Dentastix makes every exciting bites perfect. Get yours with its amazing price now!