5 5 0 7 7 Offer your pet a delicious chew stick that assisting you for her oral care. Pedigree Dentastix help for a long-lasting deep clean treat with great tastes, and is clinically proven to reduce plaque and tartar build-up. It’s designed perfect for tiny mouth to encourage chewing and helps gently scrape and helps flight bad breath by cleaning down to the gum line, to help prevent plaque build-up.

10/10/2019
My pet loves it!
My pet has tried other flavors of the same product but I must say that this green tea flavor is wonderful. Highly recommended. My pet loves it and guaranteed to freshen your pets breath.
09/10/2019
Our dogs love it
Very good for our furbabies It cleans their teeth and make them fresh breaths
09/10/2019
perfect treat
of all dog treats, this by far is my dog's favorite. at the crackle of it's package, my dog already knows she's getting something good. dog approved!
07/10/2019
Dentist in a stick
I love my pup so much I'd spend hours looking for the best pet care products there are. Lucky to have tried Dentastix! Not only did his breath smelled better, but also the product promotes oral hygiene, I truly believe that it does. It served as a treat and a dentist in a stick.
07/10/2019
For your Furbabies dental hygiene
My dog love it and it is very effective for my dog's dental hygiene
04/10/2019
Fresh and Happy Pup
I love giving dentix to my pup because it makes their breath fresh and clean. Also prevents tooth decay on pups. No improvements needed. I recommend this to all dog lovers out there.
03/10/2019
Pedigrer
Thats y dog favorite food. Hope theres a trial product for this