4.7 5 0 693 693 Keep your home clean with Pine-Sol Multi-Surface Cleaner & Deodorizer. Making it easier for you to disinfect and deodorize your space. Formulated to deliver 4X cleaning action, helping you to cut through grease and grime on any surface. <br> CLEAN YOUR WAY with one of these four variants: Original, Lemon Fresh, Lavender Clean and Sparkling Wave.

05/12/2019
Super "Pine"
Liked the product so far...cleanses well and i love the no rinsing required. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to try this product for free...
22/11/2019
Good scent and does the cleaning work.
I like the product as it does not have bad smell. Before I'm using a brand that really triggers my allergy. But with pine sol the smell is pleasant and I would love cleaning with good aroma around.
1.Pagdating sa bango, pasok sa catergory
Mabango naman siya. Ang kaylangan lang i improve ay dapat yung nakakatanggal talaga ng stain. Nakakalinis siya,nakakabango. Thank you
22/11/2019
I am very satisfied with this product
Been using this product in Brazil for 2 years and its my first time to use this product here in the Philippines. Been very satisfied with this product ever since
22/11/2019
Its a multipupose household cleaner.
Its my first time to use this product (pine sol)here in the Philippines but i been using this (pin sol) in Brazil for two years and honestly im very satisfied about this product than any other products in the market coz smells stays long. And its a multi purpose product .
economical, kid-friendly, disenfectant
Economical, kid-friendly, Disenfectant. #htcphxpinesol, #hometesterclubph #pinesolph
21/11/2019
Effective, multi-surface and clean smell
Pine-sol is effective in removing light stains and leaves clean and pleasant smell. I just noticed that it can hardly remove water stains from tiles and faucet. #htcphxpinesol #hometesterclubph #pinesolph
Funtastic, convenient, great cleaner
For me, it really does clean greatly and the odor is great.. I will buy another one when i finish all of my free sample Thank u, and great job pinesol😍😍😍😊😊😊
Freshens, cleans and deodorizes
I love the scent of Pine-Sol Multi-Surface Cleaner and Deodorizer and how it freshens my bathroom and other parts of the house. But I don't think it can clean the floor tiles in my bathroom that well. I'm glad I had the chance to try this product. Maybe it's good if you have air freshener products that I can use too. Thank you very much. #htcphxpinesol #hometesterclubph #pinesolph
EffectiveSmells GoodEasy to use
When I'm using it very effective talaga especially cleaning Comfort room and kusina. #htcphxpinesol #hometesterclubph #pinesolph
Effective Easy to use Smells good
When I'm using it its very effective especially sa paglilinis nang Comfort Room and sa Kusina. #htcphxpinesol #hometesterclubph #pinesolph
Effective, safe, non-toxic
When I used this for the first time on our kitchen sink, bathroom, and kitchen tiles, I immediately liked the scent. I liked how easy it is to remove the grease and dirt right away. I use it to deodorize the bathroom since someone in our household smokes in the bathroom leaving a bad cigar odor. I just put this Pine-Sol in a spray bottle mixed with water and spray it in the bathroom and it deodorizes the air almost right away. So it is true that it is a multi-purpose cleaner and deodorizer!
effective, long-lasting scent,amazing
After testing the product, i could say that Pine-Sol is a great product for cleansing tough-to-clean dirt especially in the bathroom tiles, toilet bowls and sink, it is way more effective and leaves the area thoroughly cleaned.
Safe, effective, unsticky
Before, I use Zonrox to clean our tiled floors, bathroom and kitchen tiles. However, it is too strong. It leaves some white residue marks that decreased the tiles' shiny surface. It also leaves a sticky film on the tiles. Then I tried Pine-Sol, I immediately liked the clean scent. I used it to clean the stainless kitchen sink and tiles, floor tiles and even our Gas range. This Pine-sol removes any dirt and grease right away leaving no sticky residue on a tiled surface. Lastly, this serves as a good bathroom deodorizer too since someone in our household smokes in the bathroom and leaving cigarette odor behind. I spray this Pine-Sol mixed in water in a spray bottle and it deodorizes the cigar odor. #htcphxpinesol #hometesterclubph #pinesolph (When I received the samples, the bottle was already opened and it spilled inside the package. 1 of the 3 Sample pouches was totally emptied that soaked the other products inside the package. It would've been better if the samples were boxed.)
PineSol clean
This cleaning agent makes your area smell good fresh.