4.8 5 0 122 122 POND'S Age Miracle Ultimate Youth Essence is engineered with high level of active ingredients, containing triple hyaluronic acid for deep hydration, mineral rich red algae famous for reducing fine lines and activated collagen for supple skin.
POND'S Age Miracle Ultimate Youth Essence

It's really amazing!
Upon receiving the product i tried applying it right away into my face and i was shocked to see the effect, my skin had this glass skin effect and as days pass by my skin was smooth dark spots were gone and the elasticity was amazing my fine lines was gone as well!
Nice Miracle Inhance your confident
Try nyo n ang POND'S Age Miracle Ultimate Youth essence napaka galing.Tagang Miracle.
Smooth,fresh,glow ,brightened and fresh
First thank you for Home tester club for giving me a chance to test this product,i really wants to try this product before adding on my daily routin regimen,, I did used it for 7day to seebthe reault ang gived feedback,,ok lets start on first tym i used it you will feel ryt away that my skin brightened and smooth feeling after 24hours applying POND'S AGE MIRACLE ULTIMATE ESSENCE, remaining days still same feeling no tackiness feeling bcoz some other essence has thatbkind of feeling,, The smell as usual AS the PONDS PRODUCTS not over powering this also 2nd thing what i like about PONDS The scent like floral .. And last i will recomend this specially for the aged 30's like me whre not getting younger anymore we really neesa thia essence to make us young and healthy beautiful ,not like mukanG "MANANG"HAHA.. Im goung to continue using it until it last and will buy again for me and my mom she likes it it too..cheers to PONDS AGE MIRACLE ULTIMATE ESSENCE..
Effective Promising A Must try
I have used the Pond's Age Miracle Ultimate Youth Essence for 7 days and I must say that it really impressed me. Way back, my skin was rough and dull, I also have blemishes and fine lines. After a week of using the essence, I noticed that my skin is glowing and smooth, my pores seems smaller and my face feels softer than ever. The blemishes are getting lighter. I never had skin this good. The product is lightweight, not sticky and have a pleasent smell. It's easily absorbed by the skin. Now my skincare is not complete without using Pond's Age Miracle Ultimate Youth Essence. This is now my holy grail! I will surely buy again after finishing this bottle because it's really effective. You can never go wrong with Ponds! Thank you very much for the wonderful experience of testing this amazing product.
Good on skin.
Ang sarap gamitin sa face. Will recommend this to my friends.
Light, gentle, effective
What i like the most in this essence is its gentle scent, it's not overwhelming. The texture is light amwatery gel which is not sticky at all and easily absorbed by the skin. I have tried using it with and without face cream and surprisingly even without face cream my face didn't look dull at all, of course it felt too light but definitely not dry. It's just a few days so I wouldn't really expect it to totally make a huge difference in my face but I am happy that it has good results so far and I didn't have any break out yey!
A must-try serum!
I really like Pond's Age Miracle Ultimate Youth Essence! It is a complete serum and has great anti-aging ingredients. I also like its consistency and that it has mild, almost unnoticeable scent. Most importantly, I did not experienced any breakouts while using it. I noticed that it is easily absorbed by the skin and after a few days, I can already feel that my skin has been more supple, moisturized and appears brighter. I have yet to see its effectivity in terms of reducing lines and dark spots. The packaging is also nice and the dropper is easy to use. All in all, it is a great product and a must-try!
amazing fast-absorbing non-sticky
First time I tried the POND'S Age Miracle Ultimate Youth Essence, I already observed its' fast absorbing effect and I like it. It doesn't give you a sticky feeling, instead gave me a powder finish and matte look. I'm really impressed! Thank you Home Testers Club!
Smooth skin Smell good Effective
It's my first time to use an anti-aging product, I'm nearly at 40 years old, that's why I also love to try it right after I received the product, so love it, the smell was mild and fragrant, not sticky on my face, find my skin soft and smooth, no irratating feeling on my skin after I used. I loved to used it for long time to prevent my skin aging... I highly recommend POND'S AGE MIRACLE ULTIMATE YOUTH ESSENCE TO ALL OF MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY.. 😍😍😍
28/09/2020
Nice smell soft in the skin glowing
I really love this ponds ultimate serum, it gives me smooth skinand reduces the fine lines under my eye. I also appreciate the ingredients present in this serum especially the triple hyaluronic acid, and it is new to me that red algae is also used now in beauty products. It is a must product.
Lightweight. Lightening. Effective.
Its been years since I used any Pond's products because it always give me breakout so when I received the product, I was hesitant to use it but then I thought I wont be going out as much and if ever I do, I'll be wearing a mask and face shield so I used it for straight 7 nights after my usual facial wash, toner then I forego my usual moisturizer and used the Age Miracle Ultimate Youth Essence instead. All I can say is I'm happy that it didn't cause me acne breakouts, its lightweight and has a nice smell. I didn't notice visible results yet as promised though I felt my skin lightened a bit. This maybe because I just used it at night only so today, I used it in the morning as well and will continue using it for the rest of the week.
28/09/2020
Mild,non greasy,easily absorbed by skin
Wow! This new product from Ponds is really amazing for it has mild fragrance, non greasy and easily absorbed by the skin. It leaves your skin soft and smooth after you applied it. It can even be use as a primer for face before applying your favorite make up. I will definitely recommend this to all my fellow Momshies out there, especially now that I am turning 40 this October! I really need this Miracle Ultimate Youth Essence from Ponds =) thank you Ponds!
28/09/2020
It makes my face young,glowing,ageless
For me,POND'S Age Miracle Ultimate Youth Essence makes my face radiant and fresh looking,after I receive this and tried it for several days whenever i woke up in the morning I'll always look in the mirror to see the effect,yes it's true it makes my face young looking,fresh and radiant.This one for sure will be added to my skincare regimen .Thanks Ponds..
perfect nourish radiant
I highly recommend ponds age miracle as it really nourished my skin as I use it everyday. My skin glows and I can take selfie without any filter.
radiant glow, superb experience
The title "miracle" really suited for the product. It really does the job. I tried it for 7 days and gives me a satisfying outcome. I'm sure, with continue using the product my skin will achieve like the skin of a model. Imagine there's no need to go to belo and the like. This product can do the best that you would want for your skin. Definitely, I will add this to my skin care routine and share my experience to my friends. It is not sticky and visibly you can see the changes. My pores are getting smaller, remove my fine lines and keeps my skin hydrated. This is really the ultimate drop of youth compared to the drop of youth of body shop, this is far way better, believe me. Less expensive but giving you a stunning and satisfying result. I really love this product. I would love to try the other ponds products to complete my skin care routine. Hope to pick me for more skin related test.