4.9 5 0 89 89 Pride Powerwash is a laundry detergent powder specially formulated for washing machine. It has a STAIN-AWAY Formula that removes dirt and stain ordinary detergents leave behind.
Pride Detergent Powder Washing Machine

19/01/2021
Pride detergent powder
My and sis fave! Soaking laundry for just half an hour really do the magic, can eliminate visible stains quickly! Plus it does not require fabcon after wash for it leaves clean smell for clothes already. Addition for the quality product comes with free pride detergent bar when we purchase big powder ones.
18/01/2021
Pride
Pride is good for those who's using washing machine. It's kind of harsh to your skin but serve its purpose to our cloths. It's also cheaper than other leading brands so still recommended.
17/01/2021
Pride
Sobrang bango at maganda sa puting damit at khit sa de kolor 🙂🙂
16/01/2021
Pride power wash
I've using pride almost a year,the smell is long lasting and my white shirt it become whiter and the price is affordable so when i go to a supermarket i always look pride for my laundry soap!
06/01/2021
Mom's Favorite
Eto palage binibili ni Mom. Affordable. Does its work. Hindi ganun katapang. Ok for sensitive skin. Hindi magbabalat ang hands.
30/12/2020
Budget friendly
I am a product user for almost 4 years all i can say this is a budget friendly.can removed stains easily and good smells leave on the clothes that i washed.
27/12/2020
Pride powder detergent
The product was introduced to me by my partner..maarte kc siya in terms of detergent..so when I try this,nagustuhan ko siya.budget friendly din kaya simula noon Ito na ung produktong binibili ko.
24/12/2020
amazing
it's have good smell and very good in cleaning clothes
23/12/2020
Pride detergent
Nakagamit na ako nito noon, gusto ko ito dahil mabula at mabango para sakin. Mas gusto ko kasi ang amoy ng labahin pag matatapang na amoy. Lalo na yonh mga calamansi. Recommend this.
Review for Pride powder
Excellent and Budget-friendly
Mabango at talagang magandang klase. Budget-friendly pero hindi tinipid ang kalidad. Swak ito sa mga wais na nanay. It's stain-away formula is really effective. I always recommend Pride detergent to my friends and family.
Mura at mabango
Budget friendly da mga naghahanap ng mura na at mabsngo pa.. Lgi ko itong gamit kapag budget. Lang ang pambili .. Kahit walang pabango maaamoy mo talaga na hindi mabaho
Pride
mabango sa damit di nangangamoy kulob ❣️ di rin nakakasugat sa kamay swak sa budget
19/12/2020
Cheap but high quality detergent
Mabula at nakakatanggal ng amoy sa damit dahil antibacterial din sya. Eto na yung murang brand na gusto ko talaga ang amoy ng labahin ko.
17/12/2020
Smells so good
It is nice because my mom and I use this to wash our clothes