5 5 0 3 3 Powdered Milk Drink for pre-schoolers over 3 years old. The only one that contains the GOLD BIOFACTORS SYSTEM®, expertly-designed nutrition to support strong minds and bodies for your child’s advanced learning.
Promil Gold Four Powdered Milk Drink (3+ Years)

28/05/2020
taste good and healthy
My older daugther and mu second son are enjoying the delicious taste of it very nutritional content help my kids in their nutritional growth and daily needs. Best paired with proper and healthy foods.
28/05/2020
Great for children
It is indeed true that Promil will make your kid a "gifted child", it will help develop your child's brain into an intelligent one. As a young age of my kid she already knows a lot of things and she can easily memorize stuffs.
02/03/2020
Healthy Milk for kids
My Kids really love it. They enjoy the delicious taste of it. Very nutritional content help my kids in her nutritional growth and daily needs. Best match it with proper foods supplement
16/04/2020
My sisters baby's milk😊😊 and it looks very good result on my niece.. 😊
31/03/2020
gusto ko pong itry sa anak kong 3year old, nbabasa ko po sa mga post na mganda ang promil gold dhil mdaming benefits para sa bata... at madaming nutrition ang mkukuha pag ang promil gold ang ipainum sa anak ko.. gusto ko po itry ipainum sa anak ko ..
20/03/2020
This product is so nutritional and healthy for my kids..ive very love it because of its unique ad delicious taste...i will recommend it to mom out there
12/03/2020
I wantt to try this for my son , i think its good milk but expensive.. how i wish
10/03/2020
i want to try it if if it is fit my daughter taste...