4.9 5 0 81 81 Grab your favorite Quake Overload for your breaktime! Relax and Indulge in the sweetness and richness of chocolate flavor.
Quake Overload White Choco

15/01/2021
So addicting
My kids loved the creamy and white chocolatey taste of this, so i also tried and they're right! it's really so addicting
11/01/2021
My daughter super like it the way she eating it 3 times a day and super yummy
08/01/2021
Chocolate overload
Masarap. Good for baon kapag aalis, kapag pasalubong sa mga pamangkin. I love it.
02/01/2021
Excellent
Masarap sya,paborito Ng mga Bata. Matamis at masarap kasabay sa kape
01/01/2021
Taste and Quality
When it comes to its packaging and the product itself, it is appetizing. The taste is really good and chocolatey but the cake or the bread part is a bit stiff and dry. It would be so much better if its a little more fluffy and moist.
30/12/2020
Chocolatey!
This is my apo's favorite, sobrang sarap gustong gusto nya.
21/12/2020
chocolateyyy yummy
its chocolateyyy super sarap. Pwdeng snack or you can eat anytime you want, mura din.
19/12/2020
My kid's favorite
I tried so many products for my daughter but this one -quake overload is her favorite. She's always excited to finish her task to gain the quake overload as the reward.Super happy and satisfied customer here!
17/12/2020
So yummy
I thinks it's recommended for kids who loves eating something sweet 😍
17/12/2020
Love this
My favorite go-to snack when watching and hungry. Superb taste and very chocolatey. The whole pack only last for 1 day. Highly recommended snack to buy in your next shopping trip.
16/12/2020
Good snack
the chocolate shell tasted delicious and the cake was moist and sweet! perfect to satify a sweet tooths craving!
Overload
Overload sa sarap favorite mg mga chikiting everyday pangbaon nila di nag sasawa
Amaze
Ito yung lagi kong binibili for may 1yr old baby boy, ang sarap kasi neto
Overload
It so delicious, it so yummy. So chocolaty. I love it.
14/12/2020
OMG ‼️‼️
SUPER SARAAPPO NETO ❤️‼️ favorite naming pamilya specially may baby ❤️ ang isang pack hindi na tumatagal dahil hindi tinitigilang kainin hehehe kaya lagi napapabili for my baby ❤️🥰