4.5 5 0 16 16 Now you can have a delicious and nutritious Quaker Instant Oatmeal Banana & Honey flavor to kick start your day! High in energy and dietary fiber, Quaker Instant Oatmeal Banana & Honey flavor is sure to satisfy your taste buds!

05/10/2019
Quaker oats
My daily breakfast with soy or almond milk.. sometimes dinner if theres no time to cook.
02/10/2019
Oatmeal on the go breakfast
Its an on the go breakfast, just add hot water and sometimes snack. my father and kids love this because of the taste and its nutritious.
02/10/2019
Great for Kids' breakfast
My kids are always in a hurry in the morning but I never allow them to leave the house without breakfast. Quaker Oats banana and honey has been their staple meal. It is healthy and nutritious and very easy to prepare.
18/09/2019
also for baking
this brand is also good for baking. I always use this in making oatmeal cookies
29/08/2019
taste ok
The cereal has dried bananas. It doesnt really taste fresh but taste ok.
26/08/2019
delicious!!
super delicious! and healthy. a to-go-snack for everyone
25/08/2019
Grrst
My favorite type of oatmeal im glad I found this on your website it was a delectable find
Healthyq option
Since my dad was diagnosed with diabetes he's been eating Quaker oatmeal for dinner. He used to buy the plain one and add some fruits but when we found out about this banana and honey flavor we tried it and we all love it not just my dad but the whole family!
Perfect meal replacement buddy
I've been combining these product with my meal replacement shake since 2017. Perfect item for my weight management diet. I am full of energy for the day without the extra calories. Awesome product.
Quacker instant oatmeal
yuuuummmm!!! my all time favorite breakfast an sometimes meryenda hihihi., 😍
Dietary Meal
I started being conscious with my body when I was 17. I wasn't enjoying my food intake at first not until I learned about this, and I'd say it really helped me a lot throughout my body journey. It felt like such a rewarding meal after a really hardcore workout for its flavorful taste.I'm enjoying it! 💕 In addition, it also comes in a sachet, great option if you're on a tight budget and/or an on-the-go type of person. 😊
Dietary Meal
20/08/2019
i love it,my breakfast
i always eat this. my stress reliever. i like the taste of it. i always buy it my favorite breakfast partner.
13/08/2019
My fitness partner!
Months prior to my wedding, I need to be in tip-top shape.. Quaker Oats helped me with achieving my goal weight. I top it off with my fave fruits, and I'm ready to face the day.
08/08/2019
I like the flavor
My breakfast is always oatmeal and always partnering some fruits and my favorite is banana because it's perfect for oats and I'm glad that you make this flavor I don't need to buy or worry anymore if have run a banana.