4.7 5 0 36 36 Now you can have a delicious and nutritious Quaker Instant Oatmeal Banana & Honey flavor to kick start your day! High in energy and dietary fiber, Quaker Instant Oatmeal Banana & Honey flavor is sure to satisfy your taste buds!
QUAKER Instant Oatmeal Banana & Honey Flavor

06/01/2020
Healthy and good fiber
Me and my kids always buy Quaker Oats it is healthy breakfast and also helps good digestion, my youngest son is constipated but when he eats this everyday he poops regularly.
27/12/2019
I love it.
One of the best oatmeal I'd tried. So yummy even my kids love it. :)
21/12/2019
One of the best oatmeal
I love this oatmeal. I even paired it with my herbal life drink before and it taste good.
17/12/2019
Delicious and healthy
So yummy & good for our health 😊😊 My two kids also love it 😁
13/12/2019
Good for diet
I lost a lot of weight because of this. Ive been eating this for quiet some time now and its really one of my fave breakfast meal
12/12/2019
Fiber filled snack
I love eating this cereal in the morning, my kids too. It is effectively healthy and easy to prepare specially on a busy morning.
11/12/2019
yummy & healthy
My kids & I super love this oatmeal because of its flavor, banana & honey. It's very healthy plus it is instant so I don't need to cook. I will surely recommend it to my family & friends.
04/12/2019
Healthy
Ive been eating Quaker oats for quite a long time, trusted and healthy
02/12/2019
very satisfied
My kids love it that's why i love it too... happy seeing my kids smile satisfying the food... its taste and its quality.. aside it is already a carbohydrate it taste so very well. yes i can always recommend it to may group of friends. thank you.
29/11/2019
Very Delicious
Super Delicious and very good taste and good for the heart
19/11/2019
A Quaker(Quicker) way to start your day!
Delicious healthy breakfast for the whole family! Best with hot milk topped It with choco chips or fruits that you prefer. But the product alone is tasty but i prefer topping it with sweets .
18/11/2019
Quaker Day!
I'm going bananas over this Quaker! I love the harmony of banana and honey flavor in my mouth. Not that sweet, just the right amount of sweetness to start my day!
12/11/2019
Quaker
This is my everyday meal before start my day. Very healthy bec it high in fiber. It easy to prepare and I love this when I put fruits with lots of milk. I feel full every time I ate this. My enerygy booster.
09/11/2019
My diet food
I always love quaker oats..But with my favorite flavor is their Banana and Honey..No need for sugar.
09/11/2019
oatmeal
easy to find in any store tasty my favorite breakfast just add raisins yummy