REVLON Colorstay Powder Foundation Founda Nude

5 5 0 29 29 A complete coverage long-wear powder foundation that provides a flawless finish with SPF 35 PA+++ protection. Provides up to 16 hours comfortable wear, and a lightweight formula that won’t cake, fade, or rub off.
REVLON Colorstay Powder Foundation Founda Nude

28/01/2022
Revlon Colorstay
I used it before my online lesson and it stays until the end, I love it.
26/01/2022
Very nice product
I like the full coverage of this product in my face. Its not sticky and and I would recommend to home testers.
26/01/2022
this product is very nice
high recommend this product co'z stay fresh
09/12/2021
Excellent choice
Modern days mom needs this why this is your magic wan has full coverage and no frequent retouch...
04/12/2021
Must have
A perfect way to cover pores that has power matte finished that lasts more that 12 hours when applied. Never had the best experience while wearing foundatoon in my entire life of make up. This product is quality at its best.
01/12/2021
Cover All
one of the best. I have tried more expensive brands but this one saved the day. I was hesitant at first but when I tried, wow 😲😲😲 it's a game changer. I might stick with this brand.
26/11/2021
happy user
It really hides your dark spots and blemishes..It makes you more beautiful.Thank you.
28/10/2021
Saves my Day
This Foundation really saves me everyday.. Hides all the blemishes i have from being old. Thank you soo much
27/10/2021
The best for my work
As a cosplayer I always do my make up and I really love this foundation it gave so much satisfaction when it comes to me it is so light as a feather and my skin loves it also my clients love the face I show! I always do recommend this to my co workers,friends and,family. Hundred percent try it!
23/10/2021
Love this founda
Been using this since my Macau days. I can grab this in any watsons store near in my place. Very good coverage which can last throughout my shift. Recommended even without retouching!
22/10/2021
Great Coverage High Quality
Revlon never fails to amaze me, when I tried this product for the past 2years it gave a very great coverage high quality ingredients and this is very good for your skin, I didn't feel any itchiness while wearing this, that's why I recommend y'all to use this
22/10/2021
best powder foundation
comparing to other powder foundation, this is the best in terms of the formula and coverage my skin type is oily and sensitive it soothes for my skin very well
17/10/2021
Coverage and Care
Loving this foundation. Tried various products but this one is the best so far. Get the coverage you want with a lightweight feel and Sun protection! This is a package deal.❤️
12/10/2021
My go to face founda
I love this. This is my go to face foundation. It doesn’t feel heavy on the skin and has good coverage. It has no white cast too. It didn’t irritate my skin as well. I recommend this to those who are looking for a good drug store foundation.
12/10/2021
Love IT
I Love the shades and texture then I Like IT because IT doesnt irritates the skin . I Can use IT anywhere and anytime because its handy and IT suits my any kind OF bag. So I recommend IT to girls out there. Grab yours now