Rexona 3-In-1 Aloe Soothe Deo Powder

5 5 0 12 12 Rexona 3-In-1 Aloe Soothe Deo Powder protects you from odor and sweat, is mild and gentle on skin, and is non staining on clothes. The new Rexona Deo Powder can be used for your underarms, feet, and back, so you can stay protected from odor naturally.
Rexona 3-In-1 Aloe Soothe Deo Powder

25/10/2021
Nice
It's a nice product..smells good and easy to use
18/09/2021
Exelent
No rushes and good smell of course pati sa Anak ko pede kc pa binata na sya
11/09/2021
Family use.
This product helps us boost our xinfident especially during those hot weather. It really wont let you down.
09/09/2021
Perfect for sensitive skin!
After a long quest of looking for a foot deo that won't cause any allergice reaction or skin irritation, I finally found this. Been using this for almost a year now and I've never been more obsessed? ❤
07/09/2021
Good Product!!!
I have been seeking the kind of deodorant which not only for underarm but also for feet so I am very thankful to Rexona for creating this product, it will not cost me aymore two products. Cause its already all in one.
06/09/2021
GREAT PRODUCT!!!
This product smells ao good and keeps me fresh all day!
03/09/2021
smooth and mabango di maskit sa ilong ung baho
smooth and mabango di maskit sa ilong ung baho
02/09/2021
Odor-free all day!
Rexona Deo Powder keeps me feeling fresh and odor free. It protects me from sweat and odor all day. I love how gentle and mild these product. It doesn't leave any stains on my clothes unlike other brands. Highly recommended!!
22/10/2021
I haven't tried using this but it does look like it's a refreshing product!And i will probably buy this for my brothers too since they play sports and sweat a lot. I hope i can have one for free! Thank you
21/10/2021
Mabago feeling fresh talaga kahit matagal nang naligo mabago parin ang kilikili ko.❤❤❤❤❤
15/09/2021
Gusto ko masubukan ang produkto na ito sana mapagbigyan
10/09/2021
Hoping ma try po eto soon plsss.. thankyou rexona!!!!!