5 5 0 93 93 Safeguard Gentle Micellar Body Wash with Non-Drying Formula! Micellar formulation helps gently remove 99.9% of germs, dirt and oil. It leaves your skin soft and supple. Feel the difference now!
Safeguard Gentle Micellar Bodywash Unscented

Kills germs
Super bango niya at nakaka kill ng germs 😍 mabula . I always use this product especially when my hands got a dirt from the dust after cleaning the house.
Protection + Skin Care
Safeguard products had been included and considered as one of the most important product in our household since I was young. This new variant from Safeguard is just perfect if you want to be protected from germs and viruses, without getting dry skin from the alcohols and/or disinfectants at the same time. I love this and I trust this brand 101%!
04/08/2020
Safeguard soap in the bottle
I like this body soap it's easy to use..mabula pa Ito Kaya gaganahan Kang gamitin at walang halong kemikal na nakakasama sa balat kahit pa Bata ang gumagamit nito..mabango at soft sa balat
03/08/2020
Safeguard
Sakto lang ang amoy at very refreshing sa pakiramdam. Malambot pa sa balat.
03/08/2020
The best :)
Na Try ko to nong binigyan ako ng ate ko at super smooth sa balat lalo na sa baby ko kaya nakakasatisfy lang 😍 kaya try niyo na magiging baby skin sa super smooth ❤️❤️
02/08/2020
Safe and Fresh
Matagal na naming gamit ang safeguard. Mild ang amoy and safe to use at any age. Fresh ang pakiramdam after maligo.
02/08/2020
Good
Verry good product, i also recomend to others to use these.
Good Review
The best ang product na ito, we use it way back then and now. Very useful specially we are facing the pandemic, it can help us to avoid the. possible germs and also bacteria in our body.
Fresh
Love ng husband ko ang safeguard nagagalit un pag iba na bili ko 🤣 nakaka fresh sya ng balat kahit mag hapon feeling fresh ka pa din.
01/08/2020
the best body wash for my baby.
it's gentle and mild at tamang Tama sa skin Ng aking 1 year old baby. Hindi kasi sya hiyang sa mga pang baby products. kaya we tried to use this product and ok naman result.
31/07/2020
Review
This 0ne is so good in ur skin. Very helpful specially we are favong pandemic right now. It can contain the virus or bacteria in our body.
30/07/2020
The best body wash
its so soft to skin and so nourishment anti bacterial pa :) im so happy to take this
30/07/2020
Love the scent
I love the scent, it's mild but smells so fresh! Even my husband who has aversion to perfumes approves! It also leaves my skin soft, unlike other soap that seems to strip-off your skin's natural oils leaving it dry by end of the day.
29/07/2020
Maganda
Maganda Ang product.fnhgvhhddgghvcdghhcsrtcxssggvghbvv
29/07/2020
Satistfied
Maganda xa lalo n s mga sensitive skin,mganda xang gamitin s mga bata