4.6 5 0 23 23 This cleanser that is formulated with Avocado extract and vitamin B3 can help to naturally lighten your skin tone. Keep your skin blemish free with Silka Facial Cleanser.
Silka Facial Cleanser Avocado

07/08/2020
Super affordable
If you’re looking for an affordable yet effective product, I highly recommend this Silka facial cleanser. Way back my high school I’ve been using this product to prevent breakouts and I haven’t regret at all. Two thumbs up for this product. Would definitely recommend this to you guys!
06/08/2020
Good scent
Nagamit ko siya before when I was High school pero since college ang hirap niya ng hanapin specially sa mga mall watsons diko alam bat wala silang ganiyan pero its good talaga kase diyan nawala pimples ko before saka oily skin kase ako okay rin yung papaya version neto. sad lang ang hirap niyang hanapin.
03/08/2020
Smooth Skin
Avocado is rich in Vitamin E. Kaya surely ganda nia sa Balat
27/07/2020
Ok
Its ok if you have an oily skin. I have dry skin so it makes my skin drier due to alcohol content i supposed.
26/07/2020
Nice scent
this cleanser really has a good scent and it makes your skin smooth and moisturized.I tried it for a week but i stopped when i noticed i have gaining pimples. But over all it is really nice,maybe it was not the right cleanser for my skin.
23/07/2020
Must Try
The product is good and the claims are true. Go and try this product Silka Facial Cleanser in Avocado scent that gives you a soft and nourish skin. Give this a five stars!!!
08/07/2020
Silka
It will brighten your skin and clean. Been used this since High school. I loved it.
28/05/2020
Good cleanser
It leaves the skin smooth and clean. I like the scent of the cleanser, too.
07/05/2020
Cleanser Review
This product is so good and effective a must try cleanser 👌
24/02/2020
Effective
Very smooth to skin and it helps me to lighten up my acne and dark spot in my face.
27/01/2020
Love this!
Well recommended product. You should try it and see how it works.
30/12/2019
Worth a try!
I tried this product and I really liked it. It feels refreshing and very light once applied on face. I am actually using the soap with the same variation and they both smell refreshing. I actually have a sensitive skin and worried that it might irritate my skin but thankfully it did not. after using it my skin actually felt smooth and soothed. The price is also affordable with its size so no problem with that. It's a good try and will definitely recommend this product.
23/12/2019
My cleanser
My daily cleaner... sobrang nakaka kinis nang face. Tsaka nakaka puti. Talagang tanggal ang. Dumi at alikabok sa mukha
21/12/2019
Skin Essentials
Nice product and not to expensive. Compare with other brand.
15/12/2019
very nice on skin
this product is so nice on your face. skin in our face is so sensitive thats why i recommend this for you on your everday usage.