4.6 5 0 13 13 This cleanser that is formulated with Avocado extract and vitamin B3 can help to naturally lighten your skin tone. Keep your skin blemish free with Silka Facial Cleanser.
Silka Facial Cleanser Avocado

30/12/2019
Worth a try!
I tried this product and I really liked it. It feels refreshing and very light once applied on face. I am actually using the soap with the same variation and they both smell refreshing. I actually have a sensitive skin and worried that it might irritate my skin but thankfully it did not. after using it my skin actually felt smooth and soothed. The price is also affordable with its size so no problem with that. It's a good try and will definitely recommend this product.
23/12/2019
My cleanser
My daily cleaner... sobrang nakaka kinis nang face. Tsaka nakaka puti. Talagang tanggal ang. Dumi at alikabok sa mukha
21/12/2019
Skin Essentials
Nice product and not to expensive. Compare with other brand.
15/12/2019
very nice on skin
this product is so nice on your face. skin in our face is so sensitive thats why i recommend this for you on your everday usage.
12/12/2019
I tried it once: Not quite my favorite
I tried this once and it did not turns good. I buy it coz there's no silka Papaya the orange one available so I don't have a choice so I buy what's available on the store. The time I put it on my face I don't like the smell of it literally and after a week I feel my face is darken and pimples started to pop out, so I stop using it and buy the Silka Papaya orange and my face back to normal. Maybe I'm not so hiyang on that variety.
12/12/2019
Not that effective
I tried this product as an alternative for my old product. It seems it cleans well but im not used to it so i started to have pimples
30/11/2019
Good product
Verry good product and smoothing to my face.im feeling fresh kapag ginagamit ko tong product na to.
29/11/2019
tested
using this product makes my skin smooth and it feels fresh
10/11/2019
facial cleanser
I used this facial cleanser and it was good to my skin . No itching or any allergic reactions . GOOD JOB SILKA
03/10/2019
Silka cleanser
I love the smell, and doesn't itch my skin.Leave it smooth after you apply.
30/08/2019
Good
Its good to my skin. And it feels soft everytime i used this. Highly recommend..
28/08/2019
Cleanser
Avocado is not just a yummy fruit...its also good in skin in cleasing and lightening.Im glad silka used avocado in one of there cleanser..smells good and lightweight after use my face looks clean and soft.
30/08/2019
undefined
T want to try silks facial cleanser avacado. I have a dty and dull skin.want to see result....plz send me a sample for try and honest review. Thanks club