Skippy Chunky Peanut Butter

4.9 5 0 68 68 Chunky peanut butter made with real roasted peanuts. Every jar is blended with loads of real peanut pieces, so you get the fun flavor of Skippy Peanut Butter.
Skippy Chunky Peanut Butter

Perfect
Para sakin ito Ang d'best n palaman kasi balance ung lasa nya ung tamis at alat nya un Ang nagustuhan ko sa product na to
27/01/2022
Tama lng yong tamis at texture nya masarap sya ipalaman.. Sa bread
Yummy😋
One of my fave palaman 😋😋😋 Perfect sa ibat ibang snacks or even sa ulam you can put it, and soooo perfect talaga. My family really love it, specially my kids na parating gutom at gusto lagi ng bread.
SKIPPY CHUNKY PEANUT BUTTER
peanut butter is nutritious, rich in variety of nutrients but it also rich in calories and fat.
Sosyal na palama😊sarap
Palaman na uulit ulitin m bilhin dahil masarap , sana po makatanggap naman ng free 🙂
Super yummy
Its pricey but worth it for the price. Super yummy, my kids love it.
Skippy
Super tasty and delicious, my baby's favorite. I always put this is on my bread. ♥️ I also like the chunk of peanut. I always buy this and always will.
Skippy'licious
Skippy so far was the best for our family. My daughter loves peanut butter and skippy was her no.1 favorite. It was tasty and delicious. And also it is healthy and nutritious. Please try it now, once you taste it you will be hook!
25/01/2022
Trusted brand!
Super yummy! lalo na if you don’t want ng super sweet na peanut butter.
25/01/2022
My kind of brand
Eversince i learned ro eat peanut butter, this was the first and still been eating for snacks and when i want to just eat peanut buyter. Love it 10k times
24/01/2022
Skippy without skipping
Grabe ito. This is our family favorite peanut butter yummy palaman. Swear! Naalala ko naging 1yr namin siyang palaman supply dahil sarap ulit-ulitin. Pinapapak ng mga kids at worth it ang price.
22/01/2022
Taste great
Medyo pricey pero worth it naman. Masarap itong palaman lalo n kapag ung pandesal ia mainit perfect sa coffee sigurado madami ka makakain...
24/12/2021
Skippy Peanut Buttr
This is one of my favorite spreads. This have balance in sweetness and saltiness. The crunchy peanut also adds texture good to pair with banana and bread. It is on top of my mind in buying peanut butter.
14/12/2021
Skippy yummy
I like the taste of thid product and my kids love them too
09/12/2021
Not cloying
Sweetness is just right. Though I am not a big fan of peanut butter in general, this one makes the sandwich exciting because of the crunch of the nuts.