Skippy Chunky Peanut Butter

4.9 5 0 80 80 Chunky peanut butter made with real roasted peanuts. Every jar is blended with loads of real peanut pieces, so you get the fun flavor of Skippy Peanut Butter.
Skippy Chunky Peanut Butter

01/12/2021
Yummy and delicious
Super yummy and delicious one of our favorite super creamy highly recommended
01/12/2021
Peanut Butter with Love
Super favorite . Pag ito yung gamit kong spread dinadamihan ko talaga kasi gusto ko yung maraming peanuts . Sarap sarap sa mouth habang nginunguya ang lutong ng peanut tsaka ang gusto ko yung pagka alat nya
19/11/2021
Crunchy real peanut butter
This is one of my favorite peanut butter spread. I often choose this over any other brand.
18/11/2021
yummy
this is so yummy! perfect for all types of bread! once i tried it i can stop eating it! it still good without the bread😊
17/11/2021
Best for us ☺️☺️☺️
This peanut butter taste best it's sooo creamy I always dip my fingers to it Andi lick it😋😋😋
15/11/2021
favorite!
me and my daughter always make papak of this peanut butter because it's so yummy!!!
11/11/2021
all time favorite,
perfect in all kinds of bread. Rich in flavor being love by all ages and genders.
10/11/2021
A crunchy sticky butter
Super delicious.... Papak pa more 🤣🤣🤣
10/11/2021
Peanut butter
Love the taste and the crunchy bits of peanuts inside
06/11/2021
crisp chunks..
pinakamasarap na peanut butter, masarap papakin..
06/11/2021
Taste and Texture Superb
The only peanut brand we reach out for whenever we are in SnR and other big supermarkets. We always buy the biggest size/portion they have since we just can't get enough of the perfect blend of taste and texture it has. So yummy!
05/11/2021
Skippy Crunchy
I like it di siya masyadong sweet di rin naman maalat sakto lang and napa kacrunchy niya.Malalasahan mo talaga yung peanut.We'll recommend this!
04/11/2021
Creamy and Rich
Not your ordinary sandwich spread. You can enjoy it more with ripe bananas and goes well with nutella. I love just getting a spoonful and then goes straight to my mouth. I enjoyed using it for Kare Kare as well.I love that there's peanut bits for texture. Also good for choco peanut bars. Oh so yummmy!!!
31/10/2021
Peanuty yummy
My family loves skippy so much. You can really taste the peanuty yumminess of it. It's not just your ordinary peanut butter but the kind of peAnut butter that will make you want it more
31/10/2021
Skippy for my family
My family love's it masarap sya quality ung Lasa even my 1yr old boy kumakain na Ng bread Basta may palaman na Skippy ❤️so I'm looking forward na mabigyan ako Ng free product ❤️