St. Ives Rose Water & Aloe Vera Refreshing Body Wash

4.9 5 0 20 20 St. Ives Rose Water and Aloe Vera Body Wash uses plant-based botanicals to add a powerful pop of refreshment to your morning routine.
St. Ives Rose Water & Aloe Vera Refreshing Body Wash

25/03/2022
i love the scent its so refreshing.
I Love this product this is so amazing and I love the scent, it is good for my skin , you can have healthy skin if you use this i highly recommend it to all of you to buy this product. thumbs up!
17/03/2022
Smells good
I really like this product which is St. Ives Rose Water & Aloe Vera Refreshing Body Wash. It smells so good when u apply it to your skin. You can really enjoy your shower because of the good smell.
17/02/2022
Nice
Love this product this is so amazing and I love the scent good for my skin , you can have healthy skin if you use this highly recommend to all of you to buy this product thumbs up for this
12/02/2022
Been a part of Daily Routine
St. Ives Rose Water & Aloe Vera Refreshing Body Wash always part my morning routine. This is made with 100% natural rose and aloe vera extracts, that leaves my skin feeling soft and balanced all over. It can also be used as a hand soap to effectively wash away dirt and bacteria.
Body wash
Maganda sya. Di matapang yung amoy at yung effect sa body , napakaganda .anlambot sa balat . Para ka na ring nagkaron ng instant lotion. Nirecommend ko na rin to s mga kapatid ko at nagustuhan din nila quality ng product
smooth and glowing
i tried it already. i love it because it has a smooth and glowing effect on my skin. also i love the fragrance.
08/02/2022
Very smooth to the skin,love the fragrance.
I will recommend this product to my relatives and friends. I love the smell and the feeling after using this product.
07/02/2022
So smooth
Radiantly , brillance good for the dry skin very smooth ! Loving to use this st. Ives products
31/01/2022
wow st.ives
softness of my skin amd affordable price and effective thank you home tester club
29/01/2022
Smooth
Budget friendly and will leave your skin even smoother. Eto na ginagamit ko ever since na discover ko to.
27/01/2022
Excellent
any types of skin a friend of mind introduce this to me, I really love this from the first time that I've tried this. Budget friendly too. And its for any skin types.i love using this
For any types of skin
A friend of mind introduce this to me, I really love this from the first time that I've tried this.. Budget friendly too.. And its for any skin types.. My daughter is using this too..
Wow St. Ives🤪
I’ve been using this product for a year and I really like it this product. It makes my skin smoother and felt young and it moisturize my skin and become softest.😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁
St.Ives
I have been using st.Ives since 2020 . I really recommend this product it makes my skin so soft and smells fresh
St. Ives body wash
I've been using St. Ives since 2015. It makes my skin smooth and fair. It smells so good.