4.4 5 0 9 9 The tastiest home-made potato chips with the creamy blend of sweet and salty egg mix and curry leaves for that extra seasoning. The melt-in-your-mouth salted egg potato chips guaranteed to keep you craving for more.
Stips Salted Egg Potato Chips Spicy

28/07/2020
Love the flavor
Tried this chips when I saw it on 7-Eleven, I love the flavor but im giving it 4 stars because its a bit pricey.
27/07/2020
The best salted egg chips!
I tried this product and I really love the taste! 😋 The taste of the salted egg is perfect and the spicy taste is tolerable! This is my favorite Salted egg chips! 😋
18/02/2020
Best local salted egg
I have tried a lot of salted egg potato chips and we all know the famous one from SG. This is actually a good alternative when you're on a budget and just wanted to have your cravings satisfied. Salt level is very good( not that salty ), spiciness is also good. I would recommend pairing this with coffee or milk tea. It's not that powdery as well
09/01/2020
potato chips salted egg
price is reasonable, not very salty. it taste good.
30/12/2019
quality good
yummy potato chips, i like the dried leaves too(curry leaves?) quality 100% good.. yumminess? i will give you 95%.. price? a bit pricy thats why masa resort to cheap potato chips.
12/12/2019
Salted Egg Chips
Too much salted egg flavor, overpowering. The chips are quite thick, i prefer thinner cut. Price is reasonable. Have small trial packs for those who want to try. Recommended.
03/12/2019
Yumm yumm in tumm tumm
Wonderful chips with awesome egg flavor spicy and tasty....... Luv it.............................,...
31/10/2019
Value for money
Reasonable price .taste is good and not the spicy.
30/08/2019
nyc chips
very nice chips product am daily used this product
12/06/2020
i want to try this product ive seen this on grociery mall
20/12/2019
Mahilig po kami sa salted egg.Kahit ano pa yan.Gusto ko sana masubukan tong chips na to para marecommend ko din sa iba.Good thing about products na salted egg flavor is di sila ganong kaalat kahit pa sabihin salted hehe
16/11/2019
I Want to try it Home Tester Club, can I try it please? :o
05/11/2019
I love salted eggs flavored chips, hoping to try this product soon.
30/08/2019
I want to try stops salted egg chips with curry leaves Or home made wow.send me a sample for try.thanks club