4.8 5 0 19 19 Surf Cherry Blossom detergent powder with Fabcon ! This detergent powder infuses your clothes for a brilliant clean and freshness, with burst after burst of uplifting fragrance! Surf Cherry Blossom is suitable for washing both colours and whites.
Surf Powder Detergent Cherry Blossom

03/08/2020
Surf active Clean Cherry Blossom
This product is really great and leaves a fresh with the scent of real Cherry Blossom that you`ll love to wear your clothes always.
01/08/2020
Not your average detergent
My family has been using this type of detergent for a long time and it smells so good and at the same time affordable for its brand. It may not be as popular as some detergents however its the job being a good detergent I highly recommend this brand to those who are in budget at the same time want their clothes clean and fragrant
29/07/2020
best detergent ever
eversince naging mommy ako eto na talaga gamit ko,tumatagal ang amoy nya dahil with fabcon na sya,di mawawala sa grocery list ko to,recommended ko to sa mga moms katulad ko..
28/07/2020
Sulit
I love this surf cherry blossom scent even hindi under the sun ang pagkatuyo ng damit still hindi amoy mabaho. The cherry blossom scent is still there para sakin kahit walang fabcon solve na.
28/07/2020
Best paired with surf fabcon cherry blossom
This is one of our preferred brands for doing our Laundry. The scent is light and fresh. I guess the can try using a box as their packaging plus a measuring cup inside.
27/07/2020
Super Bango
Grabe ang Surf sa bango,kakaibang amoy, di matapang sa ilong,Matagal na naming gamit simula pagkabata
26/07/2020
Best detergent!
Ang dami ko ng natry na ibang detergent!pero dito talaga ako na satisfied! Mura na mabango pa!
21/07/2020
Favorite detergent
This is my favorite detergent that I used since I tried it. It's the fragrance and quality of cleaning your clothes. The best!
20/07/2020
I am happy for switching
i used to buy a different brand, the more expensive one but i settled for this when i tried and see that its almost the same, in fact the after smell is more clean and leaves a refreshjng scent knowing that i can save a lot more using this product.
20/07/2020
Affordable yet quality wise
We've been using this brand for quiete a long time. It is not only affordable but the quality is the same as the other pricey brands. It has different kinds and gives different scent to choose to.
15/07/2020
Blossomy Aroma
This has been our family's favorite detergent already bought the large variant much ideal and worthy rather than the sachets. I like that it thoroughly cleans our clothes plus it leaves a floral scent, no need for fabric conditoner!
09/07/2020
Super bango
I like the smell of this detergent and it lasts.I use it all the time not only because of the smell but also it cleans our clothes very well and our clothers are very soft.I recommend this to others to try it.
08/07/2020
Detergent
Eto lagi ginagamit ko pag naglalaba ko. Okay sya and mabango.
05/07/2020
satisfied user
surf product user here.. gustong gusto ko yang powder na yan nakakatanggal talaga sya ng dumi and mabango
01/07/2020
Surf Detergent Cherry Blossom
I've been using Surf since I tried the Active Clean variant. It not only cleans laundry but also saves me money. A small amount a scoop or 2 is enough for a top-load laundry. It also leaves a lasting smell that is now overpowering.