4.9 5 0 40 40 Tender Care Pink Soft Baby Powder is sweet smelling with long staying subtle freshness. The natural talc helps protect skin against perspiration keeping it soft and smooth. Clinically tested hypo-allergenic and proven to be safe for your baby´s delicate skin.
Tender Care Pink Soft Hypo-Allergenic Baby Powder

15/02/2020
Mabango
sobrang mabango mild and refreshing magandang gamitin para sa bata
13/02/2020
Awesome!
I love it! It helps my baby stay fresh and dry. He loves it, too.
08/02/2020
Love the smell
I really really really love the smell,above anything this is my favorite eversince.. I always use this for my kids.. I bought 2 of this and pink is really my favorite..thanks tender care for thw tender love.
05/02/2020
TENDERCARE PINK
It smells so good and refreshing... My kids loves it. And i love using it as well. And it's very affordable. And the smell last long. I hope you will have this products especially for adults.
05/02/2020
nice fragrance
I like the smell of this baby powder, just enough for my baby. It's like going to my childhood memories.
30/01/2020
Hypoallergenic
This is accessible to all ages especially if your allergy to dust and powder this is perfect to use with quality
28/01/2020
FAVE POWDER
Been using this since I started being conscious with how I smell. I love the baby scent and the other variants are refreshing too! This will always be my holy grail.
27/01/2020
Feeling baby
I've always been sensitive with powders because of my dry skin but this honestly works really great for me. 💓 Been using this for awhile now.
26/01/2020
Bench tattoo
Maganda sya like sa commercials hindi sya nakaka dry ng lips
26/01/2020
Feel like the old times
Yung feeling na bumalik ka sa pagiging sanggol,ramdam ko pag gumagamit ako nito. Eversince ito ang powder namen. I also love the blue one. Ps. Keep it up!!
21/01/2020
Best
Suitable for all ages. Non greasy feeling for a day.
20/01/2020
So bango..
I so love the scent..mild and refreshing..realy love this product.
love the smell
My kids and i live this. So refreshing and i doent sneeze that is good
Tender care
Its hypoallergenic,smells good and very soothing for babies.
Excellent Product
Tried on my youngest child who has sensitive skin and she wasnt irritated. Been using this for a month now!