4.9 5 0 39 39 Snacking with joy and excitement with this Tiger Crackers - Leche Flan Flavored Crackers. It is packed with "the delectable goodness" you are looking for in a bite. Perfect for every occasion!
Tiger Crackers - Leche Flan Flavored Crackers

15/10/2020
Sweet
I really like it even my 8yrs old son love it.. Usually we eat while watching tv.. Sometimes it is also a subtitute for desert. Definitely i will recomend this to my relative and friends
12/10/2020
tiger
paborito ito ng mga anak ko. at siyempre paborito ko rin..
08/10/2020
Tiger
Masarap siya. Sobra. Highly recommended sa kahit na kanino. Pwede siya pambaon sa school
07/10/2020
biscuit
Masarap sya at tsaka maganda na may mga flavor sila na ganito atleast pwedeng alternative sa mga desserts, affordable din sya masarap pwede talagang maipangrecommend sa family barkada at kakilala.
07/10/2020
Masarap at affordable. Patok sa panlasang pinoy. Mapapa 'isa pa' ang sino mang bibili at titikim
06/10/2020
Taste is good
I like the flavor this one is my favorite taste like Letche plan
06/10/2020
Tried it a once.
I love the taste. It is different from other cracker sandwiches.
Perfect Match
Cracker and a dessert all in one. What a perfect match
Very delicious
Very delicious and affordable. Must try it! And there are many flavors that you can try
Tiger Crakers
This Tiger Crackers taste good! I like this product! Everytime i am hungry i use to eat this! Same with my brothers they like tihs food!
Paborito ng bayan
Paborito ng mga anak ko to... masarap kasi kaya paborito ng bayan love it
Tiger coffee
It good for breakfast with hot black coffee. Snacks for kid. taste good
So yummy!
Super yummy! Affordable and pwedeng kainin anywhere. So happy and enjoy ang kids sa baon nila..
03/10/2020
Perfect for quick snack!
This cracker is good especially to those commuters. Pocket sized biscuit but the tastes is sooo nice. This is also good for the kids. Not too sweet, just right amount of sugar and very affordable.
03/10/2020
Tasty
Its so tasty, its my sons favorite... every time my son ask for a snacks,,, my son always ask me to give him tiger biscuits, he loves eating it everytime..