Tiny Buds Hicc-Off Baby Massage Oil

5 5 0 8 8 This is a premium baby oil specially made with natural sunflower and refreshing peppermint that are suitable for baby’s skin.
Tiny Buds Hicc-Off Baby Massage Oil

31/08/2022
My review
Maganda sya for baby hinde sya nakaka rushes sa balat and nahiyang yung baby ko dito
12/07/2022
The best
di ko pa siya na try pero gusti ko subukan ksi lagi ko nakikita eto sa facebook at sa mga group page ng nanay super lagi to nirerecommend eh kaya susubukan ko talaga to sa 2nd baby ko .
05/07/2022
My youngest baby "lotion"
I use this as my baby's night time lotion around her tummy and back.
05/07/2022
Hicc-Off gone away
I’m already using this on my second child, and it gives me assurance that this product is very effective. You don’t need to drink lots of water to overcome the hicc off of your baby. Just simple pump, rub and massage. After a few moments you will notice that your baby is hicc-off free. I already recommend this to my fellow mom.
27/06/2022
Effective product
It's very effective for my baby when she has a hiccup, smooth and gentle on skin while applying. The smell is very mild and relaxing. Tiny Buds products was my all time favourite and trusted brand for my baby.
10/06/2022
Hic-Off
I tried it first before I send reviews online. About my experience, over all, it is a great product. No need to drink a lot of water since I had it on our home. I just put a little amount on my palm and rub it then I simply massage it on the foot, lower under arm and lower back of my baby. What a great experience, after few minutes, the hiccups was gone. So I really recommend it to everyone.
05/06/2022
Tiny Buds
Super highly recommended this products specially for a baby it's mild and all natural kaya naman good na good kay babyo
02/06/2022
So nice...
Helps my bbys tummy comfortable and so smooth and gentle to my bbys skin...i love the fragrance...