4.7 5 0 379 379 Tuseran Night is for cough and colds with additional benefit of uninterrupted sleep.
Tuseran Night

Effective, taste good, relaxing
My husband took the medicine , because it arrived when he had cough . And i would say it was very effective. He felt relieved, and cought didnt continue the next day. It also nice to know, that it has a syrup type for my kids.. i will recommend it for other mom like me.
not so good
I don't like the taste/after taste. and yung hagod. medyo nakakasuka but the effectiveness is good. thanks
Aaffordable Reliable Fast reliever
It is good.. It really helps you relieve from coughing at night
Effective For-all ages Quick
To be honest. I didnt know the price yet of this medicine in the market. But knowing that effect of this products and that this can be used from kids to adults, i will definetly have this in my medkit, And also, for the person who works in night, this will be better option Another point to think that this is in the bottle. Im not really fan of bottle medicine but worth the try ;)
Very effective
If you have cough and colds you must buy tuseran night syrup.
Mabisa masarap at mura
Maganda gamitin ang tuseran night lalo na kapag hirap matulog sa gabi dahil sa ubo.
14/11/2019
Mabilis ang epekto kapag nainom sa gabi.
Highly recommended ko po ang tuseran night. Mabilis ang epekto.
Effective, Delicious, relief
I honestly like the Tuseran Night Syrup because it tastes good and i am the kind who really has a hard time taking medications I have tried every cough syrup in the market there are some that are too strong for my throat and some which take longer to effect but with this, I can sleep deeply at night after taking it without cough interrupting my sleep that is why I will definitely use this again the next time I needed it.
Efffective.. Affordable..
Tuseran night is effective.. masarap sa panlasa... very much affordable too
Effective too sweet
I appreciate your product but needs improvement on the taste
super effective
super effective ilove it... it goods to me to get sleep at night...
13/11/2019
Tuseran gives fast relief.
I like the product cause it really serves its purpose. A fast relief medicine for on the go persons!
Mabilis umipekto.
Mabilis sya umipekto kahit 1st day palang lalo na yung syrup.Malamig pa sa lalamunan,walang masamang lasa tulad ng pait compare sa other brand.Sobrang bilis makapag pawala ng ubo at sipon.Tsaka sa capsule,di mo na kailangan ng 3 times a day na pag inom compare to other brand.Sa tuseran kase twice a day lang then pinaka last na inom is yung syrup para sure na mawawala ang ubo at sipon mo.
magaling magpagalingepektibomasarap
talagang nagustuhan ko ang tuseran night napaka effective nito at napakagaling magpagaling ng ubo at sipon nakakaginhawa ng pakiramdan lumuwag ang aking paghinga at higit s lahat nakakatulog ako ng maayos kahit ako ay may ubo at sipon masarap din ang lasa nito na magugustuhan din ng mga bata masaya ako dahil nasubukan ko ang tuseran night ng libre ngaun switch na ako sa mga dating brand na gamit ko dito na ako s super galing n tuseran night😊🙌👍
13/11/2019
Very effective it helps me sleep well
Sana mag karoon ng para sa mga bata ng tuseran night.