UFC Tamis Anghang Banana Catsup

4.9 5 0 136 136 UFC Banana Catsup is a unique blend of fresh spices and select bananas which provide the Tamis Anghang flavor. It is versatile, complementary to a wide selection of dishes whether for dipping, cooking, or marinating.
UFC Tamis Anghang Banana Catsup

29/01/2022
My favorite ketchup
This ketchup is the most favorite of my family.. We use it to add flavor and make especial the simple this
28/01/2022
Our brand ❣️
Since my childhood we've been using this choice of brand. We really love it's taste. Everytime we have fried dishes we always used ufc ketchap. And now we're all grown up but still were stick with this brand ❣️
The best fried partner 😊
Sobrang sarap nya sa anumang pritong ulam 😊 affordable and sulit.. mapapa kanin ka pa talaga 😊
Delecious sauce
Masarap at sakto lng ang tamis ang sarap
All time dip!
This is my daughter's favorite dip! She won't eat fried viand without this so I always buy this at grocery. The tamis anghang taste really makes you eat more, it's like an appetizer to me.
Favorite
Favorite of my kids,,,best partner of fried dishes,,and I also like it
Masarap😋
Paboritong pampartner sa pritong manok ng chikiting ko yan... Kahit minsan walang isasawsaw basta b may catsup.. kainan na...
26/01/2022
One of the best ketchup in the Philippines
I've tried so many brand of ketchup but this is my favorite never na nawala sa grocery list dahil paborito namen ng baby ko . Nakalakihan na nameng magkakapatid to at Hanggang ngayon Ito pa din Ang binabalik-balikan
tamis anghang walang katulad
super love khit ano fried food isawsaw q s ketchup lalo n kpag almusal is tuyo at itlog dami rice makain
Sarap tamis anghang!
This Banana ketsup is always present in my grocery list.. We love the tamis anghang! Favorite partner for my fried ulam.. I have tried other brand but I say I'd stick to this because it has not a bad after tastes..
KECHAP 🥰
MY SON AND DAUGHTER ALWAYS FIND THIS ONE WHEN ITS TIME FOR MEAL. ESPECIALLY IF OUR VIAND IS FRIED.
Best ketchup !
Ketchup na tiwala ka sa sarap at lasa favorite ko simula pgkabata
Childhood favorite condiment
It become part of our childhood and every dishes that will be partnered appropriately by ufc banana ketchup taste delicious.
tamis anghang
pinoys one of the best sawsawan kahit san mang prito
Kid’s Favorite Ketchup
My kids really love this ketchup. Its sweet and tasty. This is a must especially if our ulam is fried or grilled.