Vaseline Gluta-Hya Serum Burst Lotion Dewy Radiance

4.8 5 0 16 16 Vaseline Gluta-Hya Serum Burst Lotion Dewy Radiance gives bright and glowing skin (based on clinical test, with regular use) with its clinically proven formula. Boosted with GlutaGlow technology, which is 10X more powerful than Vitamin C (based on lab test). It has Hyaluron to help boost the skin’s moisture for dewy ski and 10X Active Niacinamide (compared to Vaseline SPF 24 PA++ Lotion) to boost skin’s natural radiance with Vaseline Petroleum Jelly to lock moisture deep from within, restoring the skin’s natural balance.
Vaseline Gluta-Hya Serum Burst Lotion Dewy Radiance

24/11/2022
Woooooww
It's so perfect for my skin! I'm soo in love with this lotion!! My cousins and my grandma are sooo obsessed! We put it in our skin before we sleep at night! And when we wake in the morning.. It's so smooth it's sooo beautiful!
22/11/2022
Excellent product
Very dewy and pretty refreshing and i love the lotion its very smelly and hydrating too
21/11/2022
Smells and Texture is beyond Amazing
The product is verygood. I have tested this several times and I would say this is commendable. The only thing I would suggest is lower the price cause its not that big and many user might think price is not worth it.
20/11/2022
Vaseline Gluta Hya Serum UV lotion
I was skeptical at first but twas worth it!! I saw this in Watsons Starling mall in Malaysia and the packaging caught my attention so I ended up buying it. It's very lightweight and easily absorbed by skin - no lagkit moments. My skin looks brighter and smoother after weeks of us.
16/11/2022
Smooth and glowy skin!!
Smooth and glowing skin achieved! I really love the scent and it's not sticky on skin when applied. Been using Vaseline lotion for long years and I'm really happy when people always notice my skin
10/11/2022
"HALA ANG PUTI MO NA"
Never thought this product will be my holy grail!!! Really love this product! Sabi nga ng iba grabe ang puti ko na daw at sobrang smooth ng balat. Yung tipong pag nasanggi ka dudulas lang braso nila sayo!!! hahahahha
09/11/2022
Gluta hya lotion
I never tried to use body serum before but because of the hype in social media.I was encouraged to buy this product.ive been using this Vaseline gluta hya for almost a month now and so far I'm satisfied for it.though I still have to use moisturizing lotion that I've been using for decade now(Nivea) it helps my lotion to make my skin looks lighter and glowing..
08/11/2022
Smooth and Smells Great
My sister recommended me this lotion after I gave birth to my daughter. because when I get pregnant my skin get dry and darkened. It's really effective on whitening dark spots. and it so smooth on skin.
06/11/2022
smooth and smells good
at the age of 45 marami ako nasubukan atleast to make me feel young.tapos nasubukan ko to vaseline.smooth sa skin at mabango.na recommend ko na rin sa ate ko.
05/11/2022
Best Lotion for me so far!
To be honest I was skeptical when this was out in the public. I mean all of the reviews are too good to be true. So I decided to try it, and yes! No regret, this is one of the best lotion I am using now
05/11/2022
vaseline is good
maganda po.sya sa.skin.ang bango din po and nakaka smooth im.senstive po tlga pero.nahiyang po.sana mabigyan.po ako.ng free sample.neto
04/11/2022
For me this is amazing my skin certainly feels smoother and glow. So, I love this. :)
04/11/2022
Have a healthy looking, radiance skin
Love this one so much it has lightweight watery texture when you apply to your skin... Not so sticky and easily absorb, Smell great as well and makes my skin so radiant healthy younger looking with continued use it will give you an amazing result in just 2 weeks. I highly recommend this to all. 5 star for me
Worth it
I use this as a part of my evening routine as it is a serum burst lotion and indeed it's make you fresh and moisture your skin. It is indeed non sticky and is fast absorbed by your skin. No more dry anymore.
Very Effective
I started using the Pink just last month and then continue using it until now. I've been using the Pink Gluta Hya every night and during the morning before going to work, I'm using the gold Gluta Hya since it has UV protection. It leaves my skin really glowing and nourished. You can see the changes as fast as 3 days.