Vaseline Lip Therapy Mint

5 5 0 17 17 Vaseline Lip Therapy Mint, made with mint extract, gives refershing sensation and help soothes lips, keeping them soft and hydrated.
Vaseline Lip Therapy Mint

14/06/2022
My lip's need
Before my lips are so dry and the a friend recommended it to me so I tried it and it was a really good product in helps my lips to recover from dryness and it also fells good using it.
10/06/2022
Lip saver
It was summer. My lips were very dry and even drinking lots of water was not working. Passed by a shop to look for a lip saver. I came across this. It was affordable and the cool mint gave a refreshing feeling. It healed my lips very fast. The chappy lips that I was suffering for 3 days were healed in 2 hours (Approx).
04/06/2022
so soothing
i really love this product making my lips soft and supple especially during cold weather .. bye bye chopped lips.. i also used this as a primer before my lipstick some use this on top of lipstick but i like the other way around. And also the cooling mint just right not to strong .
03/06/2022
Really helps a lot with chapped(dry) lips I sometimes even use it when I ate something spicy and it's stuck on my lips it helps it cool down quickly and removes the pain. Would definitely recommend this.
02/06/2022
best buy
Never ako nawalan ng lip balm sa bag. I have dry lips kaya on the go to talaga ang limbalm Favorite ko to kase minty sya may cooling effect sa lips. nakakatuwa and nakakarefresh.
29/05/2022
Vaseline Lip Therapy
Vaseline Lip Therapy helped my lips to be more smooth and it lessen cracked on my lips. It is a great product to those who are suffering with chaps lips.
25/05/2022
So effective!
My lips get dry but when I tried Vaseline it really soften my lips
25/05/2022
Lips don’t lie
This is my drug store brand go to lip solution. Does the job pretty well in keeping that healthy looking lips..
22/05/2022
I love peppermint lipbalms and this is my favorite!
Its nice and you can use it esp when you get windburns also helps dehydrated lips
22/05/2022
The bottom Line
Though I still hate the summer,  My lips become dry during the summer season, but Vaseline Lip Therapy is there to prevent my dry lips. Be it as a protective treatment or gloss, it's highly effective as a protectant and widely accessible at a low price.
10/05/2022
I love this product
This was the best moisturizer for the lips i've ever tried until now.. Everytime my lips gets dry or when it's summer i always put this vaseline on my lips and it's really helping not to dry my lips..
08/05/2022
The Lip Therapy
Super effective product it made my lips so soft . Definitely will buy again.i like the ingredients they use in this product .And i Love the product made by Vaseline..Highly recommend this Product .Very useful.
Smoothing & hydrating
I love how it cooled my lips at the same time give hydrates my lips without the sticky feeling.
Nice product
i use this on my clients and for myself it soothes my crackled lips .. applied before i put lipstick very highly recommended
Smooth on lips
very happy about this lip theraphy, no hassle sa pag apply not like any other lip therapies na nakalagay sa jar. smells good and smooth on my lips too. YES! I would defff reco this to my friends