VICTORIA SECRET RUSH Body Mist

4.8 5 0 5 5 Mist. Refreshing and cool, they’re the perfect way to add a pop of fashion to your fragrance wardrobe. In shelfie-ready bottles and totally irresistible scents. Rush Fragrance Mist contains notes of clementine, white flowers and crystal amber.
VICTORIA SECRET RUSH Body Mist

13/07/2024
Victoria Secret
Actually, in the first place co-worker ko lang talaga ung meron neto and dahil sobrang bango niya as in all day nagsstay ung fragnance napaavail din ako and everyday used ko na siya, long lasting yung fragnance. Sobrang bango
13/07/2024
Victoria Secret Rush Body
My friend had this perfume. And because of the long lasting fragnance i never doubt to buy on my own and it satisfied me a lot because some of my co-workers had the same smell like me HAHAHAHA
12/07/2024
Victoria Secret Body Mist
Mabango siya as expected from Victoria secret. Amoy expensive pero subtle lang. Long lasting and perfect for everyday use. Mist try. Higly recommended!
08/07/2024
Must try this!!
Victoria's Secret Rush is my go-to body mist! It's a light and fresh scent that lingers all day without being overpowering. It's perfect for everyday wear and makes me feel confident and ready to take on anything.
22/06/2024
Fantastic fragrance
Victoria’s Secret Rush body mist has quickly become one of my go-to fragrances. It’s light enough for everyday wear yet noticeable enough to make a statement. I love how it lingers throughout the day without being overpowering. The mist is also hydrating and feels great on my skin. Overall, it’s a fantastic addition to my fragrance collection, offering a burst of freshness whenever I need it.