White King Creamy Classic Hotcake Mix

5 5 0 72 72 Make yummy and fluffy hotcakes anytime you want with the White King Creamy Classic Hotcake Mix.
White King Creamy Classic Hotcake Mix

21/01/2022
Our fave ready to us pancake mix!
My kids loves pancake for breakfast! That's why we always buy this pancake mix every time we go to grocery. Very easy to prepare and tastes good.
09/01/2022
Super fluppy
It was so good. Easy to Cook and so fluppy i hope you can more flavor
05/01/2022
yummy pancake
I can recommend it for every one it is easy to make for beginners also it is yummy soft texture and fluffy pancakes can be your snacks or breakfast it is also fun to make with your friends and family
26/12/2021
Excellent
Easy to prepare for my daughter, she really loves the taste
21/12/2021
Creamy Hotcake
White King Hotcake is highly recommended. My kids love pancakes and White King Hotcake just make wonders in its creamy hotcakes. Kudos to White King team for continue innovating and producing yummy pancakes. :)
21/12/2021
Yummy pancake
Pwede almusal pwede din meryienda .favorite namin to magkapatid sobrang sarap kasi😍
20/12/2021
Easy breakfast!
This is a life saver, when you're in a hurry and crave for a pancake for breakfast. Easy to prepare!
20/12/2021
Perfect for non-chef moms 😅
I'm not great at cooking kaya I always opt for easy to cook dishes such as White King Creamy Classic Hotcake Mix. No need na for ingredients memorization kasi with this you simply mix everything and it's simple as 123. Meron kana agad masarap at fluffy na hotcakes.
14/12/2021
Yummy hotcake
Super yummy and fluffy..my children really love it
07/12/2021
fluffy & creamy!
we've tried it many, many times and keep on coming back. the taste is nice and the texture is good and fluffy yung nagagawa naming pancakes. hindi ka magsisisi, i-try mo naa! :D
Easy Breakfast/Snacks
Super sulit neto at masarap. Eto lagi kong pineprefer sa mga kids ko madalas sa meryenda and super happy ako gustong gusto talaga nila pati ako rin syempre.and mura pa.
Pancake
Everytime I crave a pancake , I get this kings pancake its so fluppy and delicious my family like it.
Why did i love it?
I really want to use this product because it is very sarao and easy to cook
02/12/2021
Fluffy
This is my favorite one..yummy and fluffy.. perfect for breakfast.its easy to prepare.
01/12/2021
my kid's favorite breakfast
This is one of of kids favorite breakfast. It is easy to cook, very delicious and fluffy.