4.3 5 0 241 241 Ease the itch and irritation of your very dry, eczema-prone skin with BIODERMA Atoderm Huile de douche. This anti-irritation shower oil offers 24-hours of hydration and helps restore a healthy skin barrier. With no more tightness and a significant reduction in itching sensation, you can now experience immediate comfort right from your shower!
Bioderma Atoderm Huile de douche

15/10/2019
Moisturising, Hydrating, Fragrance Free
Good product for users with dry and sensitive skin. Fragrance free and moisturising to the skin, keeping it hydrated. #htcsgxbioderma, #biodermasg, #savingskinandmore, #hometesterclubsg
03/10/2019
It’s worth using it
Highly recommended product. Shared with family and friends
01/10/2019
Good for trying, after using feel fresh
Good for trying, after using my skin feel fresh and non sticky
23/09/2019
Very good to use
Item is good to use as my itchy skin make me so trouble after using the product my skin is getting better
20/09/2019
Good and effective
Provides 24 hours of hydration. It is Ultra-nourishing and Anti-irritation. It cleanses and restores lipids and soothes the skin. The oil is creamy and silky, subtly scented and non-greasy. The ultra light foam is suitable for sensitive skin. After use, skin is ultra comfortable.
Simple.. Non sticky
I like this product cause it is not sticky and won't cause redness and itchy especially for sensitive skin for babies
12/09/2019
Gentle to skin, restores skin hydration
Fairly good product that is gentle to the skin and restores hydration. Will consider more if price was more afforadable.
12/09/2019
Hydrating yet non-greasy after usage
It provided the hydration and yet is non-greasy after using.
11/09/2019
Perfect,awesome,amazing
excellent product.It non greasy and heal dry n sensitive skin fast
10/09/2019
Moisturizing and none drying
Product is none drying and very moisturising, unlike other products that makes you feel stripped off of moisture after showers.
09/09/2019
Non sticky & non oily
Just before I start using Bioderma Atoderm Huile de douche, both my arms happens to be itching & irritation on my skin. When I started using, the effect didn’t seems as immediate but after few days of using along with Bioderma Atoderm PP Baume, the itch & irritation was reduced greatly. Love the way it feel when washing as it is not very oily or sticky to the skin instead it gave a very clean feel. I would really recommend those with dry skin to try this two products together to get the best results.
04/09/2019
Relief dry skin
After used this product, my skin was moisturised. And it has a pleasant smell. I will recommend it to my family and friends.
Gentle, Nice, Lasting
I have red spots after all the scratching and dry patches on my legs. After using, skin is not that itchy anymore and the smell is gentle.
Light smell, non-greasy
This product has a very light and clean smell. When I first applied was worried it would leave skin feeling greasy but was happy to discover it does not. However, there is no bubble/form when showering with it like other body wash. The product makes my skin feel so moisturized and soft after use which i like.
Not oily and smooth
Thought the product is good but it's not cheap. If it is less expensive will consider to buy.