4.3 5 0 267 267 Relieve itch and redness for eczema-prone skin* with Cetaphil® PRO AD Derma Skin Restoring Wash & Skin Restoring Moisturizer. It is clinically proven to soothe, hydrate and strengthen your skin barrier— making it the gold standard skincare regime for your eczema-prone skin*. *Via improving skin hydration & skin barrier function

07/05/2019
Cetaphil is doctors’ recommended brand for sensitive skin.
02/04/2019
It actually reduce the itchiness and suitable for sensitive skin... not oily which i like the most.
01/04/2019
Its good and suitable for sensitive skins! Recommended!
23/02/2019
It is gentle and does not strip the skin off its dryness
18/02/2019
like this products very much and definitely will recommend to all of my friends .
09/02/2019
I'm taken by surprise by the first use . First impression of the shower gel is that its thick and creamy but once I lather , it foams up nicely . This is very different from the original cetaphil . This feels clean . Lotion is not too thick for sg weather . However like many brands out there , it only provide temporary relief for my eczema . Personally I find that my pores clog after using the body gel everyday
02/02/2019
I think that cetaphil pro ad derma is not only suitable for kids, but for elderly as well. The ecezema cleared up after 3 days! It was anazing
31/01/2019
My daughters have eczema prone skin and dry skin too. After using this for a week, i see alot of changes! Their skin is no more itchy and the redness have improve alot. Thank you Cetaphil!
29/01/2019
It's a must to try this product if you have any skin problems.
26/01/2019
Cetaphil PRO AD Derma helps relieve itchiness and is non drying to help fight sensitive skin, eczema prone and dry skin. It works really well for both baby skin and adults.
25/01/2019
Before i get Cetaphil , i wonder how this product will help me and my kids's skin to get improve. After we try it for a week, really get improve . Really love Cetaphil. Now i no need to worry about my skin and my kids 's skin. It help hydrate whole day .
25/01/2019
It is a good product.it keeps my skin hydrated all day.it has no smell and its not sticky.
25/01/2019
This product is very gentle, effective and soothing for my baby's skin.
25/01/2019
i had trying it.It is very usefull for our skin,good for people who has sensitive skin.i hope everyone should buy this product!
Good and moisturizing . Helps my dry areas alot . Awesome