4.3 5 0 267 267 Relieve itch and redness for eczema-prone skin* with Cetaphil® PRO AD Derma Skin Restoring Wash & Skin Restoring Moisturizer. It is clinically proven to soothe, hydrate and strengthen your skin barrier— making it the gold standard skincare regime for your eczema-prone skin*. *Via improving skin hydration & skin barrier function
Cetaphil Pro Ad Derma

Cetaphil Pro Ad Derma
Moisturiser is easy to glide onto my skin to moisture it. Its not too oily & helps with dry itchy skin. Would recommend for those with dry skin as it relieves itchiness on my eczema, soothing the affected area. Good to use both the body wash & moisturiser together when eczema flares up.
Highly recommend this Cetaphil PRO AD Derma regime because it reliefs dry skin
22/01/2019
I have been switching brands of mosturisers and finally got a sample of this wonderful product from cetaphil.. it definately works wonders for me n my kids. I would highly reccomend this product to my family and friends.
22/01/2019
It’s a good product if you’re having skin problems specially eczema. With this product it can really keep your hands off to scratch the itch!
22/01/2019
Absorbs quickly without sticky feeling! My LO likes the texture and the smell of the product!
22/01/2019
It is a very good product and i will recommand it tp other people to use it
22/01/2019
Skin feel fresh, non sticky and oily after applying. It relieve the itch and skin appear less red.
17/01/2019
I love it and will recommend to my friends and family!
17/01/2019
Cetaphil Pro Ad derma is one of the best eczema regime I've used.... I'm been getting eczema flare since young and by following this regime. Over the past two weeks, I notice my flare up is lesser and is more manageable... Plus it helps to bring down areas which is having a bad flare up... This is definitely one of the products recommended for those who have eczema prone skin as it really helps in relieving the eczema.... ^^
16/01/2019
Body wash is smooth with many foams. Skin texture appears hydrate and soft after use. When eczema occurs, applying the mositurizer do helps to ease the redness and itchiness.
16/01/2019
Easy gliding on the skin to moisture it for complete soft texture
16/01/2019
Problem area for me is the neck, eczema spots flare especially when I sweat a lot. The lotion helps control the redness and moisturises the spots as these spots tend to get really dry. I'm hoping there will be a portable solution for people who sweat a lot so we can "top up" the cream after we sweat it away
15/01/2019
It's a good product that could skip away the lotion if skin problem is mild.
15/01/2019
Not too oily and does help with dry itchy skin. Would recommend for those with dry skin.
15/01/2019
Good product that helps eczema prone skin. No worries that it will irritate the skin.