4.3 5 0 267 267 Relieve itch and redness for eczema-prone skin* with Cetaphil® PRO AD Derma Skin Restoring Wash & Skin Restoring Moisturizer. It is clinically proven to soothe, hydrate and strengthen your skin barrier— making it the gold standard skincare regime for your eczema-prone skin*. *Via improving skin hydration & skin barrier function
Cetaphil Pro Ad Derma

11/01/2019
I usually stick to vaseline moisturizer for my eczema, with vaseline, I have to reapply it during the morning. With Cetaphil, I find that one application during the late evening will last me the whole day which saves alot of trouble. It's long lasting effect is the strongest selling point of the product.
11/01/2019
Good for sensitive skin, soap and fragrance free. Good absorption. Relieve itch skin well
11/01/2019
My skin is prone to eczema outbreak. This Cetaphil Pro AD Derma helps to keep it calm. I like that it keeps my skin moisturise long enough.
11/01/2019
It effectively reduce rash and redness on skin. However, the scent of the body syampoo should be made to have fragrance
11/01/2019
After using it my child ezmca improve a lot. Will surely recommend it to my friends and family members
11/01/2019
the cleanser is very gentle on my skin and does not leave the dry feeling which will cause my skin to feel itchy. the lotion takes awhile to be absorb but it soothes & quench my thirsty skin. I have seen improvements on the rough & itchy patches during the 2 weeks use. I will continue to use it and hopefully one day that rough patch will be gone. =)
11/01/2019
love the body wash,really hydrate my skin and soothe the eczema well
Gentle and Moisturising
This is the first time I am trying this product, to my surprise it is very moisturizing and no strong smell. The body wash is gentle and doesn't leave the soapy feeling as compare to other products.
11/01/2019
Product was tested out by my hubby who is working outdoors most of the time and has to travel to various places each day. Due to the heat from weather and long sleeve attire that he wears to work, his arms developed rashes easily. After trying Cetaphil PRO AD Derma, was glad that product worked great on his skin. Bodywash and lotion kept his rashes redness under control as soon as the 2nd day when he was using the product. Skin felt smoother, more hydrated. Itch was in better state after 3rd day despite his vigorous activity engagement at work. Overall, we recommend this product to people who are looking to relieve their eczema condition.
11/01/2019
The cream is thick and provide lasting moisture to my son’s skin. The smell is also not strong and is not perfumed; which is perfect for baby’s use as well!
11/01/2019
Inheriting dry skin in the family, my son has not switched off any baby friendly bath wash or lotion since birth. For the gutsy 4 year old, he's most upset whenever his skin sensitivity stikes. Sometimes it may be just minor redness. But other times, it could be dry flaky skin which peels. With the Cetaphil PRO AD Derma regime, it provides fast relief to my son. Not only does it make my son's eczema-prone skin feel hydrated all day long, it also keep skin redness and itchiness at bay. Whenever his skin acts up, he will reach out for the moisturiser pump bottle himself and apply. Easily does it! And it doesn't sting! This fuss-free gold standard skin care regime is the way to go, safe for babies from 3 months onwards! My son loves the Cetaphil PRO AD Derma regime so much after trying it that he's not sharing it!
11/01/2019
It helps to reduce redness and itchiness almost immediately. I've never used such a great product before.
11/01/2019
Recommended for those who have sensitive skin or have eczema too as it relieve itchiness and keep skin hydrated when using the Cetaphil Pro AD Derma.
11/01/2019
Cetaphil PRO AD Derma regime helps to calm my irritated red skin after my holiday trip. it took me around 5 days for my skin to see results and to go back to normal condition.
10/01/2019
I do not have any eczema condition, but i do have extremely dry and flaky skin during my bad days. You know, girls with hormonal changes. I always have to deal with dry and itchy back after my showered. To my surprised, after using the Cetaphil PRO AD Derma Body wash, i don't feel any itchiness on my back. Proves that it has a calming and soothing effect for my sensitive yet dry skin. To protect my skin, I top it off with the lotion that comes with the line, it really helps to hydrate my skin throughout the day. Even on humid days in Singapore, i found myself not scratching my back at the middle of my day, which can be "unglam" for a girl.