4.2 5 0 5 5 Retain moisture and protect your lips from dryness with CEZANNE Lasting Lip Color. This lip colour is long-lasting, and it beautifies your lips with translucent colour for a just-applied finish.
CEZANNE Lasting Lip Color

16/04/2020
Good!
Creamy. Colour is pretty. Nothing to fault! Price is reasonable as well
06/03/2020
Nice
Colour pay off is alright. Very affordable and compact.
06/03/2020
Long lasting formula
Colour is vibrant and long lasting. Provides moisture to the lips and great for everyday wear.
06/01/2020
Lasting power quite meh but the colours can be nice
For some reason, when I swatched the colour on my hand, it looks a tiny dark pink, which was soooo nice. I When I used it on my lips, it was like a brighter pink and I kept thinking that I bought a wrong colour so I went to check the colour code and discover that I bought the right colour that I swatched. So I'm a bit confused and sad that it doesn't look the same when applied. The lasting power isn't that good too. I had to blob a few times after applying to make that bit of lipstick stay for a while.
05/10/2019
Great colour
Very nice colour and great deal!love the lipstick so much using it Everyday!
19/02/2020
Lasting power quite meh but the colours can be nice For some reason, when I swatched the colour on my hand, it looks a tiny dark pink, which was soooo nice. I When I used it on my lips, it was like a brighter pink and I kept thinking that I bought a wrong colour so I went to check the colour code and discover that I bought the right colour that I swatched. So I'm a bit confused and sad that it doesn't look the same when applied. The lasting power isn't that good too. I had to blob a few times after applying to make that bit of lipstick stay for a while