4.4 5 0 118 118 Soothe your skin irritations and promote optimal skin recovery with Cicaplast Baume B5 for the whole family from babies to seniors <br> Formulated with a rich, nourishing texture that’s non-sticky and non-oily, this soothing multi-repairer aids in skin recovery for all irritated zones <br> A triple-action complete formula with demonstrated efficacy in more than 21 skin conditions and on more than 12,700 patients <br> Effective for: <br> • Nappy rash <br> • Infant skin redness <br> • Minor burns <br> • Itchy patches <br> • Cuts & scrapes <br> • Cracked heels/elbows <br> • Skin dryness and skin irritations <br> • Insect bites <br> • Irritative dermatitis. <br> White-mark free, Free of Fragrance, Paraben, Lanolin and Phenoxyethanol. Suitable for face & body

11/10/2019
Perfume free and convenient to bring out
This product not only resolve my child issue but also helps my skin issue as sometimes I do have some sensitive skin condition and it helps too
09/10/2019
Non-sticky Smooth Non-fragrance
Smooth application. Non-greasy and sticky. Helps to subside the redness.
08/10/2019
Smooth, miracle, surprising
Cicaplast diaper rash cream works wonders and also helps to cure rashes from mosquito bites!
08/10/2019
Gentle, effective, soothing
La Roche-Posay is a well-known brand so I tend to trust their products. This product's box stated that this balm can be used on babies, and can be applied to body, face, and lips. Knowing that it can be applied on lips makes me feel that this product is safe and most likely doesn't contain harmful ingredients. I used it on my 6-year-old son's cheeks and knees. Due to spending too much time in the sun without sunscreen, my son's cheeks have dry patches. It does not help that he sleeps in an air-conditioned room. I used this balm on him and it helped to moisturize his cheeks without clogging his pores. This is important to me because I didn't want to use anything on his young facial skin that can cause bigger problems like clogged pores. I was worried at first that the balm may be too rich because it looks and feels kind of thick, but surprisingly, it was well-absorbed after about a minute. After a week, his cheeks looked better! I also like the fact that this balm is fragrance-free.
01/10/2019
In General Cicaplast Baume is a good a product. My youngest daughter tried as she have a sensitive skin she is prawn to itching and redness. Upon using the product for straight 1 week we have observed that redness and itching reduce. As a mother I am happy to know products which are good for kids who have sensitive skin. I would highly recommend this products due to its effectiveness.
30/09/2019
Overall the product is good and not very oily after applying on my daughter’s face. I will recommend this product.
30/09/2019
It is a reliable brand that I can count on and feel safe to use it on my little one. It reduce irritation and redness with a short span of time. It has no artificial scent and non sticky in our humid climate.
30/09/2019
This is a miracle cream! It has effectively help in subsiding my kid's irritation and redness from the bottom. This is indeed much better than the usual brands.
30/09/2019
Satisfied with the product. I use not only for my baby but for myself as well as I have sensitive skin too. I applied it on my baby before wearing diaper. And yes, the rashes subsided. Would definitely recommend it to my family and friends. #htcsgxlrp #hometesterclubsg #larocheposaysg
29/09/2019
Overall it is a decent product to reduce skin irritation for my child. It is easy to spread and absorbs fairly quickly when I applied the cream on my child's mosquito bites. I will recommend this product to my friends with children who have eczema prone skin or easily irritated skin, but I have been using a regular brand that I do not have intention to switch over. I will continue to use the sample provided if there is an opportunity, and will evaluate again based on future experiences on whether I will switch.
29/09/2019
I'm extremely impressed by this cream. Used it for my 7 month old's dry skin and diaper rash and it is so effective. It absorbs really fast with no sticky residue. It is also good for sensitive skin and is fragrance free. I even used it for my cracked heels and it really helps after just one application.
27/09/2019
Overall the quality of the product is good and effective. Not sure how much chemicals were included as compared to organic ones so we only apply a thin layer on my child. If the price is reasonable, can consider getting it.
27/09/2019
Nice texture, absorbs quickly ans is unscented. Has to be reapplied at least twice a day for effectiveness. I use it on my dry knees/eczema. Relieves, but is not meant as a treatment.
27/09/2019
After being introduced to this product, there has been no looking back. So much better than I excepted! I have mad love for this cream. I’ve used a few other products before but this one is my favorite so far. It doesn’t contain any harmful ingredients, to my knowledge, and makes the skin feel soft, moisturized, and fresh.it also calmed and restored the skin barrier within days. I love it as well for redness calming. Definitely a staple in the skin care.
27/09/2019
The effectiveness to treat the skin is superb. Will recommended to my family & friends.