4.2 5 0 13 13 <p>The deep cleansing formula is proven to clean deep down into pores, thoroughly dissolving dirt, make-up and oil for shine free skin that lasts.</p>

16/7/2019
Decent product
Its a decent product. It does its function well and clean throughly , i used it when i was abroad a year or so ago . It didnt dry out my skin after using but skin will return to oily after a while . Its does whats its adveritsed , nothing more and nothing less .
11/10/2018
Good product
Cleans well and pores looked cleaner. Did remove extra sebum and felt clean and fresh after use
19/9/2018
Clean & Clear Deep Action Cleanser
Good cleanser effective in removing impurities & oil from pores yet not too drying for the skin.
18/9/2018
Good product
Good level of moisture, cleans skin out well without drying it out too much. Gets rid of make up / other impurities well.
17/9/2018
Clean face after a long day
Love the deep cleansing effect after using Clean & Clear deep action cleanser ~ Gives a refreshing feel
17/9/2018
Average oil control
Used it in my teen days. Does the basic cleaning but my face will return to slightly oily after a couple of hours. Good as a normal cleanser for normal skin type but does nothing more than that.
12/9/2018
Good cleansing
It works alright for my oily skin, but the efficacy wears off after a few weeks and my face felt oily within 2-3 hours after washing with it. Maybe it's for people of other skin types...
2/9/2018
Really clean
The skin feels very clean and soft after wash, and feels moisturised. No dry after feel.
13/6/2018
Im 33 and still struggle with acne. I have tried anything and everything and not much seems to help. I use the clean and clear product instead of my normal apricot scrub and it make me so clean and oil free!
14/10/2017
my son has bad acne and this product WORKS awesomely. results within 2 days
17/5/2016
It works! My skin more clean and fresh, and the most important it looks healthy. Recomended.
4/7/2018
I really like product from that company. I would love to get samples of that and check it. Another I tried helped me really good with acne and blackheads. I tried lots another products and just this company help me best. I can honestly recommend their products!
1/6/2017