4.4 5 0 270 270 Clorox Scentiva combines the cleaning power of Clorox with a captivating scent experience. The Clorox Scentiva range kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria and delivers a powerful and refreshing clean unlike any other. Indulge your home in your choice of scent: Tuscan Lavender and Jasmine or Pacific Breeze and Coconut.
Clorox Scentiva <br>Multi-Surface Cleaner

16/03/2020
Disinfecting, pleasant, gentle
I like that Clorox® Scentiva® is one of the NEA-APPROVED disinfectants proven to work against coronaviruses, especially during this critical period. It's also bleach free and smells pleasant, making bathroom & surface cleaning a breeze. However, stubborn stains need a bit more work with elbow grease (as opposed to bleach). Overall I'm happy with this and will repurchase!
16/03/2020
Effectively cleans and nice scents
I was skeptical at first with the coconut smell but amazingly it was soothing
03/03/2020
Superb fantastic awesome
The best of all...nice scent n really changes the mood amazingly
02/03/2020
Perrffeecct! Make cleaning much easier..
Perfeeecccttt!!! Makes cleaning much more easier for me and family.. Love it sooo mucchh!!
It's ok
Use it to clean my aircon. So far I'm happy with it
Coconut scent X Good packaging
I received the coconut scent which i'm not really fans of coconut. Yet, its packaging is good for daily cleaning purposes.
28/02/2020
Nicely scented, cleans very effectively
Nicely scented and cleans effectively. Does not have the usual chemical scent mosy cleaners have. would consider purchasing again
25/02/2020
Effective, clean, reliable
The product leaves a unique coconut smell unlike other cleaning products in the market.
24/02/2020
Pleasant smell
After using Clorox Scentiva on my furniture, it leaves a very pleasant smell.
15/02/2020
Pleasant smell,no harsh chemical smell,
Leaving my house smelling even more pleasant without any harsh chemical smell. Leaving no sticky feeling after cleaning the surfaces. Kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria and safe product to use. Sparkling my kitchen stove,top,bathroom and etc after each cleaning. My family and I love clorox scentiva and will continue using the product.
14/02/2020
Pungent, effective, economical
I really dont like the smell of Clorox Scentiva but I like its effectiveness in cleaning up stubborn stains in floor. Please improve on the smell. Very generous bottle tho.
12/02/2020
Effective, pleasant smell, time saving
I used it to clean my toilet, and it is amazingly effective. It clean those dirt that pinky colour on my floor and walls effectively. Besides, it also smell nice and was not uncomfortable at all. Besides, it does not hurt my skin too. Is a good product for cleaning. I definitely love it.
12/02/2020
Pleasent natural smell.Gd cleanin effect
Love the smell. Natural and pleasent. Good cleaning effect.
12/02/2020
effective, smell nice, good mood
this is a wonderful product given to me just right after i finish using my prevous product. i like the smell and it's able to kill bacteria/virus. i highly recommended it especially during this Coronavirus outbreak.
12/02/2020
Charming, calm and dreamy.
It does the job of a floor cleaner, i used it to clean the floor after my baby dropped some food. It has amazing cleaning results! The scent came out once sprayed, using a cloth to clean gives my floor a squirky sound (so clean) ! Will definitely get this for my next bottle!!!