3.9 5 0 7 7 Taste the magical flavours of Cornetto Limited Edition Unicornetto Multipack Ice Cream. Topped with colourful chocolate crispies balls with a strong taste of cotton candy and marshmallow, find the joy by biting into the smooth texture of this ice-cream!

29/10/2019
Unicornetto
Both my daughters love this unicorn ice-cream. Taste was unique and the colours are pretty too.
19/10/2019
Love the unicorn flavours
Love the candy taste even my hubby also loves it as he seldoms likes other ice cream other than Magnum.
12/08/2019
Unicornetto Ice cream
Tried it once coz of the hype but finds that it is a little tad too sweet too my liking compared to other cornetto range.... Very creative for them to create a unicorn cone but would be better if it is less sweeter...
24/07/2019
Cornetto Unicorn
It was ok. Nothing special to me. Just a tad too sweet
16/07/2019
Cornetto Limited Edition Unicornetto Multipack Ice Cream
My gal love this fav and now my whole family love them look pretty and yummy cant even stop eating after we started... stock up everyday.
31/05/2019
Cornetto colourfull ice cream
I have tried it once,but my child has tried it many times. Though I found the sugar levels pretty high as compared to my other regular brands, but my child likes this amazingly colorful ice cream. This product makes children happy. So should try it for kids.
06/05/2019