4.6 5 0 5 5 Have healthy and white shiny teeth with the new Darlie All Shiny White Lime Mint. It has a balanced blend of lime and fresh mint that keeps your mouth fresh. Comes in a light pink paste. Dazzle with a whiter smile!
Darlie All Shiny White Lime Mint

13/01/2020
Definitely my go-to!
Have been using this for over 6 months now, and it has become my go-to toothpaste for that clean and crisp feel. Effectively removes any stains I might have after a meal and the lime mixed with mint offers a very refreshing flavor!
08/11/2019
Very refreshing and bright teeth
Started using it when introduced as a trail product and surprisingly the freshness lasts longer. Can slightly see the teeth shade got brighter than before.
06/11/2019
Minty fresh breath
Maybe it’s because of heatiness I always wake up with breath that wasn’t pleasant but after using this, it made me feel fresher and moreover there’s the minty feel!
04/11/2019
Fresh taste
Lovely fresh taste. Minty with a hint of lime. Does the job. Teeth feels clean after each use. Would definitely recommend for those looking for same effects but have a change with flavour of tooth paste.
02/11/2019
Very good
It doesn't have any sharp taste.. Good for daily usage.. We have been using this for almost six months. No stains due to coffee or tea