4.2 5 0 111 111 See visible results in just 12 hours* when you try a new anti-acne skincare routine with EFFACLAR Acne SkinSaver Kit. This skincare range is proven to work on all signs of acne–oil control, acne inflammation, acne marks and successfully prevents acne relapse. <p>• EFFACLAR Purifying Foaming Gel effectively remove dirt & sebum for a clean and refreshed face. <p>• EFFACLAR Duo(+), the bestselling acne treatment moisturiser to correct and hydrate your acne-prone skin. <p>*Instrumental test on 43 women aged 18 to 45.
EFFACLAR Acne SkinSaver Kit

05/12/2019
Gentle portable
Overall the product is okay but not as effective as some other acne products for me.
04/12/2019
Gentle, Reduce acne scars
I have an oily skin, heard of the brand laroche posay’s effaclar range but dare not to try it cuz a lot of acne cleansers will cause my face to breakout more than reducing it. Home tester kit sent me this effaclar skinsaver kit and i loved how it feels on my face! especially the effaclar duo, after applying it at night, you’ll feel that your skin looks brighter in the morning! however it doesn’t completely remove my acne scar after 7 days, will definitely buy one kit for myself to try! would recommend others with the same skin type as me to try if your current brand is not working for you. #LaRochePosaySG #hometesterclubsg #htcsgxEFFACLAR
03/12/2019
Awesome product!
Definitely a skinsaver for Acne skin! Highly recommend!#htcsgxEFFACLAR, #hometesterclubsg, #LaRochePosaySG and #NotNowNotAgain
29/11/2019
Effective,Soft and Satisfied.
After using La Roche Po Say for 1day overnight I noticed my pimples dries up fast,after using for 4days my pimples lessen and on the 7 days I feel smooth,soft and brighter on my face.. With continuation of this product I believe I will get more better result.
29/11/2019
Face feels clean
Face feels clean after wash, removes oil effectively, not sure about removing acne scars.
Really good and effectiveness
I have a combination skin. Forever looking so dull and lifeless. It's true after using it for 7 consecutive days, it actually helps to brighten your skin and removed the scars slowly. I would actually promote this brand to my family and friends to try the trial kit to avoid any disappointment. Overall, I'm very satisfied.
Efficient, fantastic, clean
Definitely something worth the price and highly recommended for teenager and young adults!
Refreshing fresh non-clogging
I love that the facial gel gives a fresh, pleasant smelling feeling after. I do get a slight tightness after my face dries tho. Not the most horrible thing but i am aware that one is not to experience such tightness or the facial wash might not be suitable for the person. But after using the Duo(+), I do not feel the tightness at all and it also gives a hydrated but not greasy feeling which is something i very much appreciate in any moisturizer i put on. My skin was relatively matte but patches of oilyness is seen after lunch hour. I will then proceed to pat the oil away and tap on some mineral powder if i wanted to.
Effective, affordable, amazing
It was really gentle even on my sensitive skin, and it truly works wonders. #htcsgxEFFACLAR, #hometesterclubsg, #LaRochePosaySG and #NotNowNotAgain
Slow but surely
I have tried many other acne control products but they did not seem to solve my acne problem thus I was skeptic about the product when I first across on the occasion I was googling products to try to solve my acne outbreak as it’s definitely not a low end brand and I did not want to commit myself to another brand that might not help me. I was delighted when I came across Home Tester Club where I was given a set of trial kit. As I was anxious for results, I was disappointed when I did not see much improvement on the first few days after I started using. However, I decided to press on and continue the cycle. Slowly, to my utter surprise, I started to see visible improvements. My outbreak has stopped and scars have lighten. I am more acceptable to try other facial products by LaRochePosay now and I can’t wait till the day I can say my skin is good! I highly recommend this brand for those who are experiencing acne issue.
it kinda works
I can really see the effects of the acne fader after a few tries and it’s not too harsh making it convenient for daily use.
effective drying fast
i have oily skin and it's a little drying but it helps with my pimples and scars
effective, gentle, visible results
Upon trying the SkinSaver kit, some of my acne scars have become less pigmented and I also see a visible difference in skin texture over a few days. Feels gentle on skin and does not make it feel greasy or heavy. Have bought my own set to continue using in future!
I love it.
I like it. In the beginning, it's a bit dry. But after awhile it it OK. #htcsgxEFFACLAR, #hometesterclubsg, #LaRochePosaySG and #NotNowNotAgain
27/11/2019
Effective, good for sensitive skin.
I like it, it works. Although it took some time for results, the effect is still there. Constant use will definitely improve face. It just takes time to take effect. #htcsgXEFFACLAR #hometesterclubsg #LaRochePosaySG #NotNowNotAgain