4.4 5 0 9 9 <p> Gentle foam that deeply cleanses, brightens and clarifies skin. Enriched in Pure Lemon Essence to brighten skin tone. </p>
Garnier Light Complete Foam

06/03/2020
excellent
skin feels whiter and brighter after using. skin is also smoother.
14/10/2018
Very good
This garnier foam will brighten your skin and make your skin clear
18/09/2018
Im a big fan of Garnier as almost all my facial products is from Garnier brand. Love this product because it actually give me a lighten glow after a wash and its very refreshing too . It feels abit minty or heaty but its totally fine with me and it feels abit light weight for me which is perfect .
15/09/2018
Too Harsh On Skin
I found it a bit too harsh on my skin and from what i know, cleansers are not meant to completely strip off all the stuff on your skin (sometimes good layer is removed). It stripped off the smooth layer of my skin which was meant to be there, and it made it squeaky clean (imagine it like a very clean floor). I prefer something more calming and not harsh on my skin.
13/09/2018
Refreshing
Feels refreshing! Skin felt soft and bouncy. Smooth and afterwhich makeup application was smooth too!
01/09/2018
My one and only trusted facial foam
Been using this product since Uni days after my Friend intro me. It has thus lighten my freckles and also skin tone at least 3 shades
20/08/2018
Garnier
Bersih ,putih, halus di kulit... Abis pke ini bersa ringan dimuka
08/08/2018
kulit muka lembut and tak kering. tq utk product ni
17/02/2018
This is one of the best facewashes i have used. It is very refreshing and immideately brightens the face. The fragrance is also very pleasant. Would definetly recommend it specialy for summers