4.1 5 0 64 64 Achieve purified and glowing skin with the NEW GARNIER Pure Charcoal Black Rice Tissue Mask. This new generation of tissue masks infuses your skin with one week’s worth of serum and holds double purifying & hydrating power to clear skin with drying it out. This black tissue mask is infused with charcoal known for its excellent absorbing properties, and glow reviving black rice to purify skin and achieve radiance in just one week!
GARNIER Pure Charcoal Black Rice Serum Mask

31/05/2019
I have used it and i find it very hydrating and would recommend for dry skin
10/03/2019
The first time I tried the mask, I went overseas and had to travel during midnight which usually makes my skin dull and prone to acne. After using the mask, I noticed how hydrated and brighter my skin was right after I took it off. After several days of stress and not enough rest during my travel, I can still notice it's good effect on my face and my friends also noticed that my skin looked better than when I traveled before. The pollution and stress did not stop this product from giving a full and excellent effect which is PERFECT for busy people like me. I highly recommend this mask. I am still using it until now and it's really excellent!
17/01/2019
Pleasant smell. Skin feels good after application and it doesn't overwhelm my skin. Non greasy after removing mask. Good for combination skin type too. Seen a significant difference after using the serum mask.
17/01/2019
Really happy that Garnier Pure Charcoal Black Rice serum mask have helped me in hydrating my skin during my overseas trip
31/12/2018
Thanks a lot Home tested give me a change for free try Garnier Pure Charcoal Black Rice Serum Mask.These masks from Garnier feel so good on my skin, so cool and refreshing, and totally help me relax before bed. Each of the three varieties are great and make my skin feel so soft in the morning, where others have left my skin feeling dry and tight. I will absolutely continue buying these.
31/12/2018
it makes my skin glow and that's what I'm happy about, and I've already purchased a few more and used it!
04/12/2018
i think that this mask is really good. It hydrates and moisturized my skin really well, and it also is able to adhere to my skin very nicely.
04/12/2018
The sheets sticks really well to my face & the serum doesn't feel sticky after use.
30/11/2018
I think the garner pure charcoal black rice did help my skin to have a healthy glow and kept my face smooth and velvety. Really like this product!
30/11/2018
I do not find it good to use in my own preference.
26/11/2018
it was a really cooling mask which made my skin feel fresh
25/11/2018
Tried out 2 masks within a week. Mask makes my skin feel moistured right after leaving it on for 15 minutes. Serum absorbs quickly and doesn’t feel sticky after.
22/11/2018
good to use in oily skin and bright skin and scentitive skin
22/11/2018
this mask helps to moisturize and make the skin feel softer after use
21/11/2018
Would love to purchase this product after using the trial. My face have become brighter and have a glowing effect after using the mask. Totally love it!