4.3 5 0 162 162 Keep your baby cosy and dry with the new Jolly Tots Baby Diapers!<br> <br> Jolly Tots Baby Diaper is made with 100% Japan imported Superior Absorbguard for high absorption volume and fast absorption speed. This comfortable baby diapers are packed with extra dryness protection up to 15 hours<sup>*</sup>, so your baby can play easily during the day and sleep soundly at night. No more leakage worries, as Jolly Tots Baby Diapers have a special auto-flip inner side bands with up to 3.5cm side gathers to prevent side leakage.<br> <br> Happy babies can now stay dry and comfy with the new Jolly Tots Baby Diapers!<br> <br> <FONT size="3pt"><i>*Calculated liquid amount</i></font>

27/02/2019
It keeps my baby's bottom dry and keeps him happy :)
26/02/2019
Standard diapers. Probably worth the money but if you can afford can buy better ones
05/02/2019
Very thin and airy which helps to prevent diaper rash. Strong absorbency and keeps baby butt dry.
30/01/2019
It is very Good to use keep baby dry and make baby happy
23/01/2019
It's very efficient in keeping my baby dry. No leakage. I would recommend it to my friends and family.
16/01/2019
For a brand that's not as well known as the others, it serves its purpose well!
10/01/2019
It provides great absorption but doesn't provide "no-leakage". And the tape doesnt stay in one place after baby use for awhile.
18/12/2018
My daughter developed diaper rash after using certain brand of diapers and I'm pleased that she does not when using Jolly Tots. Good for baby's with very sensitive skin. Protects baby from nappy rash. Diapers are highly absorbent and no leakage problem when wear overnight. It would be perfect if the material feels softer.
13/12/2018
Jolly Tots baby diaper keeps my baby comfortable and dry throughout each wear.
28/11/2018
Pretty good diapers. Easy to use and high absorption ability
26/11/2018
Really good diapers! No leakages at all, my baby can have a good night sleep
17/11/2018
The side leaks can be improved. It will be an enjoyable journey given that the absorption is fast. Sometimes we tends to be busy with other activities and delay the diaper changing time. Thus, side leaks could be prevented if the flips are improved.
15/11/2018
I like the fit of this diaper on my petite baby, it hugs nicely around her waist. It's fast absorbent but cannot hold high volume as it swells up fast.
14/11/2018
My concern was will the diapers be leaked during night time like almost all other diaper...definitely not with Jolly Tots.
09/11/2018
Jolly Tots Bany provides a wider base to prevent leakage which I found it is good to use it at night for my baby so he could have a comfortable rest with its fast absorption. It is definately our choice for our next purchase. How we wish that we get to know rhis brand earlier.