4.1 5 0 80 80 Find the right match for every hair type and concern with L’Oréal Paris Hair Expertise. Infused with botanicals extracts and formulated 100% free of sulfates, parabens, and silicones to provide gentle cleansing and conditioning for your hair and scalp.

27/04/2019
L'Oreal is always known for their god products at a very reasonable price. And now with the paraben free shampoo and conditioner in the market. It makes it even more convenient to be beautiful and paraben free!
10/03/2019
It doesn't lather up firstly. Secondly, it leaves a residue on my hair, thus i don't feel clean. I have to wash it off with my own shampoo.
10/03/2019
It does not contain SDS which is a chemical that will harm our scalp overtime. L'Oreal Paris shampoo makes me feel that my hair is clean and healthy after washing my hair. I'm loving it!! Highly recommended
06/03/2019
Shampoo is smooth and lathers well. However, it does not help me with my oily scalp condition.
19/01/2019
I thought after using this my hair looks healthier and its a lot more manageable.
17/01/2019
I was using the shampoo targetted for hair lost. But I did not felt it any reduction in hair lost. Scalp felt itchy at certainly days during mid day. Shampoo was the cream instead of the clear type which I read that clear type is more suitable for oily scalp. However, I like the conditioner which is nourishing and smell nice.
16/01/2019
Smells really good and leaves my scalp feeling clean and hair smelling fresh!
16/01/2019
Hair smell nice.. the conditioner makes hair light and smooth..
16/01/2019
I like the nice packaging! The product is nice smelling, works to a rich lather, and rinses off easily. Leaving my hair smelling nice Ns have a healthy shine!
16/01/2019
Smell Sense feel good. The Shampoo cleanses my hair throughly n the conditioner moisture my hair. After using both my hair become tangle free n soft. My hairs become stronger too.
10/01/2019
My hair feels so soft after blow dry, healthy looking and also smells so good!
06/01/2019
L’Oreal Paris Hair Expertise was pretty impressive. I like how it smell - light and fragrant. It also lathers very well on my hair. My hair feels soft and smooth after using it for the duration of the trial. I will probably be changing my shampoo brand after this!
31/12/2018
I love the wide range of products to cater to every need
28/12/2018
Easier to style and manage my hair after use. Makes my hair healthier and shinier. I love the rosemary leaves aroma, smell great! Most important it is sulphate-free shampoo.
20/12/2018
It doesnt suit my hair that well though it does gives a nice and healthy scalp