4 5 0 82 82 Conceal your grey roots with L’Oréal Paris Magic Retouch Instant Root Concealer Spray. Its pinpoint micro-diffuser precisely targets greys with rich color pigments. Get perfectly blended coverage every time, anywhere. Safe on scalp, sweat-proof and washes off easily in just 1 shampoo.

7/11/2018
This is one of the best products I have used. It is not only kind to the scalp (as I have sensitive scalp) but it is instant coverage and hence is suitable for those who wants a quick fix but is not able to do a proper colour. Will definitely continue to use it. Thanks Loreal for creating a super product!
7/11/2018
The L’Oreal Paris Magic Retouch Instant Roots Concealer Spray is great if you hate the hassle of dyeing your hair just to cover grey roots. I asked my family member to help me spray on to quickly cover up my grey roots. It washes off easily too. Will recommend this product to my family and friends.
7/11/2018
Wish there’s different fun pastel colours to choose from. :)
7/11/2018
An instant solution for those who need to attend unexpected events. After using a few times then I'm able to master the spraying, still worries if constant use would there be any side effects. I dye every 3-4 months but in between if there are any events, I guessed I would use this for that instant coverage. Daily use I guess I would still choose to dye my hair.
18/5/2019
L'Oreal Magic Retouch
This is a very convenient product for last minute coverage of grey hair. All I had to do was to aim and spray, and it also gives the head a cool feeling after use. It would be great if it can last longer rather than getting washed off after one shampoo. I would recommend this product.
28/3/2019
L'oreal magic retouch
I need to touch up my grey hair every month so i use this quick fix whenever I need to. Its really easy to use and convenient to carry around
27/11/2018
Chang colour so easy!good!