4.2 5 0 67 67 Deeply cleanse and purify pores with L’Oréal Paris Pure Clay Mask Anti-Pores. Formulated with Moroccan Lava Clay to purify skin and Rosemary Extract to balance skin’s sebum production, remove excess oil, blackheads and reduce excess sebum. This latest skincare innovation merges natural mineral clays with botanical extracts to offer powerful benefits for instant detox for clean, fresh and glowing skin.
L’Oréal Paris Pure Clay Mask Anti-Pores

16/04/2019
Product packacking is superb. Love the texture. It does help with the appearance of pores only if you steam your face before applying. Overall, Great product. Forsee myself buying in the future. 👍🏻
02/04/2019
The clay mask look natural to me as there isn't any artificial smell or my skin feel hurtful or redness after I apply it. The skin definitely look fresher after using it but I don't see a different in my pore. I think loreal should provide the consumers with scoop or bursh for this product, as I always have a hard time cleaning my finger and applying the clay onto my face, also for hygiene purpose.
29/03/2019
The texture of the mask is thick but smooth, and it does make your skin feel lighter and more refreshed.
27/03/2019
After I have used it, it literally immediately brighten up my face. I was like DAYUM SON
05/03/2019
would buy!!!! product smells nice, not horrible cute packaging
15/02/2019
It keeps the skin clean and helps to control my shins.
23/01/2019
First thing when opening the tub was the fresh scent. The mask glides onto my skin smoothly and my skin feels rejuvenated and clean after washing off.
23/01/2019
it does help to minimise pores but not completely. it has a minty scent and it is definitely a good value product which i will recommend.
14/01/2019
The L’Oréal clay mask anti pores after used my face look fresh and not oily anymore..
13/01/2019
It helps to eliminates dead cells, unclog pores and reduce excessive sebum.
12/01/2019
I have a combination skin, where the t zone and the cheeks are oily. Hence I have been using clay mask to clean up the oil and clogs. This Anti pores mask has not met the expectation, probably due to my face being too oily perhaps.
11/01/2019
L’Oreal Paris Pure Clay Mask Anti-Pores is easy to use and easy washable off the face. gives my face the right amount of moisture that my dehydrated face needs while doing its magic! really recommended!
10/01/2019
This mask is great for combination skin to oily skin complexion just like mine. It helps to reduce the oil sebum, minimise pore appearances and making it a gentle purifying mask to be used on a regular basis.
10/01/2019
Suitable for combination skin. The mask is of good quakity.
10/01/2019
These clay masks glide on very easily so i was able to complete the maskin regime very quickly. After i've washed off the masks, my skín feels really nice. Most importantly, my skin feels soothed.