4.1 5 0 123 123 Struggling with acne? Say hello to flawless skin with the 100% non-sticky, non-greasy La Roche-Posay EFFACLAR Duo(+) Acne Treatment. Recommended by 25,000 dermatologists worldwide, this international bestseller is back with an improved formula to offer anti-acne, anti-marks and anti-acne recurrence properties
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo(+)

04/02/2020
The texture is very light and great for my oily skin.
28/09/2019
wasn't very effective for my acne-prone skin but ive heard many good things about this product so it could just be my skin. its easy to apply and although there was some fragrance it wasn't too overpowering so i didn't mind it very much
22/08/2019
I have used this product and its very effective and worth money
22/08/2019
Its good to act like a Mosturizer. But does it really improve alot of acne. I dont think so wortha try to see how it works on yr skin.
15/08/2019
I think is depend on personal skin issues, for me I feel that this product is normal
08/08/2019
After trying, I am happy with the product and also conditions of my skin. In fact after trying especially on days I had period, my inflammation are less almost none. Will definitely buy this!
29/07/2019
It stings my skin, doesnt fo anything to the blemishes or pimples. Still the same.
02/07/2019
It is efficient and effective. It is gentle to the skin.
10/06/2019
It was an easy product to use! I did not experience any negative side effects :)
07/05/2019
I feel that this moisturizer is quite mild for the skin which is good for me because I have a sensitive skin. I will still need to apply other moisturizer after applying this cream because my skin is too dry. This cream alone is not enough to hydrate the skin well. But, this cream have actually helped my acne marks/scars which I had to clear. Not completely gone. But, half of it. I believe with frequent use, It will actually help to clear them all completely. I highly recommend this product for acne marks/scars.
12/04/2019
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo(+) Review
The consistency of the cream is very light and the finish a little dewy and matte. I like how it looks on the skin-no white cast and oiliness. I found my acne scares fading after using it for awhile. I've reccomand it to my friends. It is very suitable for peole with all skin types. I highly reccomand this product. This product is very suitable for my highly sensitive skin, I hadn't had a problem with it.
04/04/2019
It's gentle for my sensitive skin
03/04/2019
Non oily, reduce scars and prevent breakouts
26/03/2019
The first thought I had was that it is very light on my face. Felt that my face could still breathe after apply a layer. The texture is so smooth and light that I didn’t believe this could help with acne scars or redness. After applying consecutively for 2 nights, I could see significant changes on my face. The acne scar fainted a little and the redness on my cheeks reduced significantly! I tried stopping it after 7 nights just to see if there would be any difference to my skin condition but to my surprise, my skin improved so much after applying and my redness does not appear to be obvious and despite not applying for more than 2 nights, I do not see redness popping up or obvious scars on my face. Effaclar duo(+) have really improved my skin conditions and will continue using it!
22/03/2019
Keeps skin from becoming oily without drying out