4.2 5 0 88 88 La Roche-Posay Lipikar Baume AP+is an anti-irritation, anti-scratching daily body care moisturizer that helps to immediately soothe atopic eczema-prone skin and extra dry skin. Formulated with Aqua Posae Filiformis, a new and exclusive patented ingredient, it re-balances the skin's microbiome, restores and preserves the skin’s protective barrier. Enriched with Niacinamide and Shea Butter (20%) and developed using a minimum number of ingredients selected for their efficacy and safety. 0% fragrance. Even suitable for newborns, babies, children and adults with eczema-prone and sensitive skin. Anti-scratching efficacy 24hr. Moisturizes 48hr. Space out flare-ups of severe dryness and irritation.

14/03/2019
This product can only soothe irritated, eczema prone skin at first application. Some time after can still feel some itchiness on the skin. So far no bad side effects after application. This product can still be improved.
02/02/2019
this is my first time using La Roche -Posay Lipikar Baume AP+.
29/01/2019
My daughter has better looking skin now and her face is clearer
25/01/2019
la riche- posay lipikar bume ap+ has done wonders on my dry skin. it keeps my skin soft and moisturised. my husband was suffering from eczema and dry hands syndrome for a long time now . But since he began using the La Roche-Posay Lipikar Baume AP+ he no longer complains of irritated or itchy skin. it is non greasy. it works better than the anti-bacterial creams available off the counter. thanks you for letting us try your product. We are pleased to inform you that we are happy with it and will continue to use it.
11/01/2019
Skin became smoother after using the product. Help to control my flaky skin.
10/01/2019
My girl has very dry and rough skin, have tried a few brands and it couldn’t help much. After trying the this sample, my girl has been diligently applying every night after her shower. It’s non greasy and sticky unlike some other brands we have tried in the past. We bought from Watson’s after finishing the 5 days sample 😀
10/01/2019
non greasy makes the skin soothe. does not irritate skin. redness faded
10/01/2019
More effective dealing with my eczema than current brand used but may not consider purchase due to price
10/01/2019
Skin irritations are soothed quickly and less scratching by child. Lotion is thick and not as greasy as compared to other brands.
10/01/2019
My kids skin doesn’t work well with this product. They have super sensitive skin and this product makes them itch alot especially on their neck.
10/01/2019
I tried it for the 1st time on my child as she got itchiness every now & then. On the 1st application it really helps to lessen the itchness & redness on her body unlike other products which you need to apply quite a couple of to get the effectiveness. She's also able to sleep better at night without scratching her body. Highly recommended.
04/01/2019
The product is safe to my child’s skin. Doesnt cause itchiness and keeps her skin moisturized, no trace of dryness. Will recommend this product to friends. Thanks!
04/01/2019
Just a little bit goes a long way. Non greasy and skin looks hydrated immediately. My dry skin is itchy sometimes and this is really soothing
04/01/2019
I can see that it helps to tone down and soothe the affected area quite well within a 5-day trial. I believe using the product in the long run can help to keep the eczema under control and my kids will definitely be very happy without the eczema bothering them! :)
03/01/2019
My children always 've itchy red patches on their inner elbows and knees most products either dun work or left them feeling uncomfortable as it's usually greasy. We find that La Roche-Posay Lipikar Baume AP+ is quickly absorb into the skin leaving it smooth, soft and non-greasy. The every next day their skin are smoother and less red. We also have stop hearing them complaining of their itchy skin.