4.2 5 0 89 89 La Roche-Posay Lipikar Baume AP+is an anti-irritation, anti-scratching daily body care moisturizer that helps to immediately soothe atopic eczema-prone skin and extra dry skin. Formulated with Aqua Posae Filiformis, a new and exclusive patented ingredient, it re-balances the skin's microbiome, restores and preserves the skin’s protective barrier. Enriched with Niacinamide and Shea Butter (20%) and developed using a minimum number of ingredients selected for their efficacy and safety. 0% fragrance. Even suitable for newborns, babies, children and adults with eczema-prone and sensitive skin. Anti-scratching efficacy 24hr. Moisturizes 48hr. Space out flare-ups of severe dryness and irritation.
La Roche-Posay Lipikar Baume AP+

19/12/2018
I like this product for its effectiveness on relieving skin itchiness & tightness, I do feel more comfortable not having to get distracted by the itch. The downside I would say is the texture, I feel its too rich for oily/combination skin. I may have relieve the itch but I got acne flares up on the third day onwards.
18/12/2018
Easy to apply and does not feel greasy. Skin feels hydrated and soothed immediately. Works well for both adults and children.
18/12/2018
Having been exposed to cold winter during holidays, my skin became dry and itchy after getting back home. La Roche-Posay Lipikar Baume AP+ has given much hydration and itch control on my skin. After application, with its' smooth creamy texture, it made application easy, absorbed and stays on.
18/12/2018
It helps to calm the affected areas and help prevent scratching. So the skin cam heal faster.
18/12/2018
La Roche-Posay Lipikar Baume AP+ is awesome because it does not leave any stickiness or greasy feel on your skin and at the same time relieving the itchiness and redness on my skin. A worthwhile to buy skin care.
18/12/2018
My son and I have eczema problem. we have tried all kind of lotions/cream but cant solve the problem until we got our La Roche-Posay Lipikar Baume AP+ sample to try. It relieves itchiness pretty fast and we can have a good sleep every night. I strongly recommend this product to anyone who has ezcema problem.
18/12/2018
Tried this product for myself and my ezema become lighter after using it. Worth trying!
17/12/2018
Last week, I went swimming and came home with irritated skin. My whole body was very dry and I started scratching all over my body, especially my legs. Tiny bumps started to appear. After applying the Ap+, my skin felt less itchy. The bumps slowly disappeared. After a few days of application, my irrated skin is back to normal. Smooth and supple. I like the fact that AP+ is scentless. I’m always skeptical with lotions and cream that are heavily scented. It shows that the cream and lotions are not natural. Once AP+ is applied, my skin quickly absorbed it, leaving it with no greasy / sticky feeling. The skin stays hydrated all day. Love it! I actually bought it after I’m done with my samples!
17/12/2018
Soothes irritated skin quickly & gently! Love this product!
17/12/2018
After few days of application, my baby’s skin is no longer dry and that patch of dry skin is gone. The redness at her neck is also less visible now!
17/12/2018
Keeps my skin moisturised all day, even in air-con room. On days when I didn't use, my skin still looks dewy. On first application, my face will be greasy n shiny. It sets in after a while. They have a smell upon application, which I don't quite like but application on my kids,they don't mind the smell. Less scratching.
Instant results
It simply stops the itch and moisture my skin instantly. My skin no longer feels dry and itchy. Every time it starts to flare, I will just apply this to soothe my skin. I no longer need to worry about my eczema prone skin. I used it on my kids skin, it also simply soothe their skin and stop their itch. I am glad I found Lipikar Baume AP+.
16/12/2018
La Roche-Posay Lipikar Baume AP+ relieve and soothe my irritation due to eczema on first application.
16/12/2018
It helps a lot from day 1 I used it on my dry flacky skin aroung my both elbow...and now it almost gone...!!!
16/12/2018
Good for me and my son skin can last for hold day.