4.2 5 0 89 89 La Roche-Posay Lipikar Baume AP+is an anti-irritation, anti-scratching daily body care moisturizer that helps to immediately soothe atopic eczema-prone skin and extra dry skin. Formulated with Aqua Posae Filiformis, a new and exclusive patented ingredient, it re-balances the skin's microbiome, restores and preserves the skin’s protective barrier. Enriched with Niacinamide and Shea Butter (20%) and developed using a minimum number of ingredients selected for their efficacy and safety. 0% fragrance. Even suitable for newborns, babies, children and adults with eczema-prone and sensitive skin. Anti-scratching efficacy 24hr. Moisturizes 48hr. Space out flare-ups of severe dryness and irritation.
La Roche-Posay Lipikar Baume AP+

15/12/2018
Very moisturizing and no sticky residue! Skin feels soft and I see less flares.
15/12/2018
Application is simple and does not leave a greasy after effect. Redness on my son’s face is soothed the very next day and after almost a week, the tiny bumps are gone as well.
15/12/2018
Smell not that good enough. Neutral for effective as never see result being worse or better.
14/12/2018
Have been using La Roche-Posay Lipikar Baume AP+ this few days for my 3 years old boy. I found that it stop the itch quite fast. Redness gone the next day. Skin is not so dry now.
14/12/2018
Great ingredients and formula. All ingredients are mild yet effective on children's gentle skin.
14/12/2018
it is easily absorbed and does not leave a greasy feeling after. one application is not enough to keep my skin moisturised the whole day so i need to reapply about 4 hours after. will purchase again and will recommend to others.
14/12/2018
It really soothe my irritated skin in aircon condition. But in the day time, especially out door, will be too moisture.
14/12/2018
Quite like the feeling after applying the cream for my child. It doesnt feel oily and my son’s skin feels moisturised for the day and it does itch as much. Less scratching and my kid able to concentrate and sleeps better after applying the cream.
14/12/2018
It’s really help people with irritation skins or eczema and stop them from scratching continuously
14/12/2018
I like that it’s vwry moisturizing but not greasy. My face doesn’t feel so tight after using it
14/12/2018
LA ROCHE-POSAY Lipikar Baume AP+ soothed my severe dryness and itchy flare up due to my past 2 weeks spent in a winter climate. It was not greasy or sticky and absorbed quickly to restore my sensitive and irritated skin.
14/12/2018
It works quite fast to soothe itch and heal eczema flare up.
14/12/2018
I just came back from my winter holiday. Due to the cold and dry weather, my eczema flared up. The moisturizer that I brought along and applied during my 10 days trip wasn't very effective, as skin on my fingers cracked and bled while skin on my legs itched. I tried La Roche-Posay Lipikar Baume AP+ for 5 days on my hands and legs and there was obvious improvements! The dry rough patch on my thumb had become smooth and the itchiness on my legs had reduced.
14/12/2018
Skin dryness was drastically reduced. No sudden flare ups after exposure to Sun. Skin started to feel more supple and smooth. Lesser scratching. Lesser irritation.
14/12/2018
La Roche-Posay Lipikar Baume AP+ helped moisturise mine and my baby's skin and I saw less dry skin after 5 days