4.2 5 0 84 84 Experience the extraordinary healing power of Centella for firmer, crystal clear skin with L’Oréal Paris Revitalift Centella Micro-Essence. 92% Pure Centella Essence deeply repairs the skin and maintains collagen production, while its 5x smaller micro-droplets instantly hydrates the skin.
L’Oréal Paris Revitalift Centella Micro-Essence

06/05/2019
It absorbs easily into my skin. Provides moisture. Smells nice.
10/03/2019
L'Oreal Paris Revitalift Centella Micro-Essence is very simple to use and gentle to skin. It is also very effective.
04/03/2019
It absorbed quickly and feel very hydrating. If you are looking to up your hydration, and add a product that helps your skin look better if you like to go bare-faced or with minimalist makeup, I think you’ll really enjoy this. It leaves no residue, and sinks in completely. I use it as the first step right after washing and toning.
04/03/2019
I am happy with this product. As it suitable for my combination skin in tropical weather. It absorb smoothly in no time. Skin feels fresh. I am very happy with the product.
07/02/2019
:) Greatly recommended products. I love how it hydrates my skin even after 24hrs. And my skin is firm & bright after using it daily and night.
22/01/2019
Suprised by the results after using for a few days. Helps with fine lines n wrinkles
02/01/2019
Easy to use, non-greasy / sticky sensation. Refreshing feel after use. Face feels hydrated almost immediately upon application. Will recommend for use.
29/12/2018
My skin feels smoother And firmer the very next day after I started with the product. The texture is ok not too oily, easily absorb by the skin. Will surely be using this product henceforth.
25/12/2018
i wasnt expecting much from the sample as that's the usual case, but until i have been using the essence, little did i know it will make so much different.
09/12/2018
Though I received the product one and a half month ago, I only started testing 2 weeks ago in order to comply with the requirements. The first application wowwed me. It feels like a certain famous brand in the market, only more concentrated. My face looks smooth and radiance after application. Together with face lifting moisturizer/cream and face lifting massage, the result is so obvious! I really look good in the recent passport photo I took. The quantity is just nice and after 2 weeks, I have exactly half a bottle left. The amount I pour is also enough for me to apply on the neck area too. I shall be sharing this product with my mum after the review so that I can make a purchase after it is used up. Highly recommended.
30/11/2018
L’Oreal Paris Revialift Centella Micro-Essence are worth to try. I like the nice aroma, make you feel calm, relaxing and comforting.
29/11/2018
I always experience dryness & peeling on my cheeks. After applying L’Oreal Paris Revitalift Centella Micro-Essence, my skin feels more hydrated and looks radiant. My skin becomes smoother and softer too.
29/11/2018
Lightly fragrant product, not sticky, texture is not too thick nor watery. Smoothen the skin after 5 days of use. Lightened my acne marks, face feel moisturise, radiant and brightened. Works like essence and moisturizer. 2in1. Nice bottle packaging.
27/11/2018
This product is oily for me after use maybe is because I have sensitive and combination skin which it doesn’t suit my skin type
27/11/2018
The texture is pretty light on hand, but I can feel the stickiness on face when apply using hands but it absorb fast. I kind of like this as I feel the product is effective. Face feel moist and hydrated after application, sometimes I will skip cream at night. This product is light to use in the morning, just this and some sunscreen if in a rush. Fragrance is not overly strong, it give a nice scent. Oh, ya, the red glass bottle packaging is so class and beautiful. Overall, I am satisfy with this product. I will continue to use this to see if my skin has drastic improvement and if so I will purchase back.