4.2 5 0 87 87 Youth Code Ferment Pre-Essence is the 1st step to re-activate your skin’s youth. With the renewing power of Ferment Essence, it’s extracted at 98% purity<sup>*</sup> to enhance skin metabolism. This lightweight pre-essence boosts skin’s absorption power, refines skin texture and enhances the efficacy of your skincare for bouncy, radiant skin. <br><br> <sup>*98% refers to the concentration of Bifida Ferment Lysate</sup>
L'Oréal Paris Youth Code Ferment Pre-essence

29/03/2019
Love how it leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft for the next step of my skincare regimen...
22/02/2019
Tried this for 1 month consecutively and I was quite pleased with the results. The pre-essence was lightweight in formula and I like the subtle scent. My skin became firmer and smoother after the trial, especially my marionette lines became less obvious!
16/02/2019
Feeling Fresh,New and Comfort with L'Oreal Paris Youth Code!I Love iT!
17/01/2019
Slower in absorption. otherwise quite a present experience. Softer, smoother and brighter skin.
15/01/2019
It absorbs really well into my skin, after using it for 2 weeks there were visible reduction of fine lines around my forehead and smile line. What impresses me most is my skin looks brighter too.
10/01/2019
L'oreal paris youth code ferment pre-essence is light and refreshing. Most importantly it is non sticky non oily, other than at night, I can apply it during the day before applying my makeup as it hydrates my skin at make my makeup last longer. A bonus point of this essence is that it smells nice!
09/01/2019
It has great absorbance and keep my skin feeling youthful.
22/12/2018
After using L’Oreal Paris Youth Code Ferment Pre-essence, I have felt my skin become more bouncier, radiant and brighter! It has become one of the essential skin care product in my daily routine.
10/12/2018
I do see result after using it especially after a night of applying & waking up the next day, I loved that it’s non sticky & absorb very fast, smells nice too!
09/12/2018
I have used essence for 2 weeks now and my skin is smoother. It has a lightweight texture that glides smoothly and easily.
07/12/2018
I purposely bought this little magic for my overseas trip to Europe for the winter season n it really help that my skin dun look so dry n more youthful!
05/12/2018
Loved this product. My fine line and wrinkles are no longer visible. My skin is so smooth and bouncy. Have recommended ot to my friends and family too. Definitely will continue to use it and would give it 5 stars.
01/12/2018
After using, I feel my skin much smoother and soft. Love the product .. definitely will buy to use
30/11/2018
Pros - smells pleasant - great lightweight texture - absorbs into skin easily - quick and obvious results Cons - not deep penetrating and skin felt oily after awhile leading to breakouts - Cannot be worn under makeup as it causes make up to oxidise greatly and slide around That being said, I loved the results and continue using it as part of my routine every night before I go to bed together with my own moisturiser. Works beautifully if not under sunlight/hot environment for long
30/11/2018
Skin become more moister, softer and brighter after used it. My friend told me that I'm looked more younger than before.