L'Oréal Paris Youth Code Ferment Pre-essence

4.2 5 0 93 93 Youth Code Ferment Pre-Essence is the 1st step to re-activate your skin’s youth. With the renewing power of Ferment Essence, it’s extracted at 98% purity<sup>*</sup> to enhance skin metabolism. This lightweight pre-essence boosts skin’s absorption power, refines skin texture and enhances the efficacy of your skincare for bouncy, radiant skin. <br><br> <sup>*98% refers to the concentration of Bifida Ferment Lysate</sup>
L'Oréal Paris Youth Code Ferment Pre-essence

21/11/2019
Non sticky smooth gives glass like skin feeling loved it
14/09/2019
Its fast absorbing and non sticky ,notice its effectively reduce redness on face within 12 hrs
22/07/2019
Skin texture good and soft feel. Like the texture and smell. Skin improve for smooth.
21/07/2019
Awesome product. Will definitely purchase it in retail. :)
16/07/2019
Easy to apply, not sticky and definitely can see some difference after applying it for 5 days
07/05/2019
At first i am very excited to use this product. After receiving the product, i used for almost more than a month . I havent seen any changes and had lot of pimples on my face due to the product.
29/03/2019
Love how it leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft for the next step of my skincare regimen...
22/02/2019
Tried this for 1 month consecutively and I was quite pleased with the results. The pre-essence was lightweight in formula and I like the subtle scent. My skin became firmer and smoother after the trial, especially my marionette lines became less obvious!
16/02/2019
Feeling Fresh,New and Comfort with L'Oreal Paris Youth Code!I Love iT!
17/01/2019
Slower in absorption. otherwise quite a present experience. Softer, smoother and brighter skin.
15/01/2019
It absorbs really well into my skin, after using it for 2 weeks there were visible reduction of fine lines around my forehead and smile line. What impresses me most is my skin looks brighter too.
10/01/2019
L'oreal paris youth code ferment pre-essence is light and refreshing. Most importantly it is non sticky non oily, other than at night, I can apply it during the day before applying my makeup as it hydrates my skin at make my makeup last longer. A bonus point of this essence is that it smells nice!
09/01/2019
It has great absorbance and keep my skin feeling youthful.
22/12/2018
After using L’Oreal Paris Youth Code Ferment Pre-essence, I have felt my skin become more bouncier, radiant and brighter! It has become one of the essential skin care product in my daily routine.
10/12/2018
I do see result after using it especially after a night of applying & waking up the next day, I loved that it’s non sticky & absorb very fast, smells nice too!